Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

Love his voice *faints*... it's perfect for him... a mature voice coming out from a boy with such a lovable baby face and a killer body .... :wacko: ... it's too perfect to handle :laugh:

oh yes the voice ,he has that typical brazilian voice i like so much

i need to hear him talk more

(that's a hint why not models :p )

i'm becoming obsessed with his face :ninja: he is amazingly good looking

lol i know

he just sucks you in and then your stuck on him ;)

i can't say i mind lol

if you translate the last few lines of that blog it says that he dosn't have a girlfriend....i hope it's true :laugh: :whistle:

I'd rather see him with Marlon than with some girl. LOL. All hail Marcisco!

preach ! :laugh:

panchito, i like it :heart:

what does it mean ?

lol we have so many nicknames for angelface

lol! completely tru, i cant keep up with all these new nicenames, but they rock though!!! riviera u said it perfectly! U just get suked in and stuck to him! and those eyes!!!! my gosh, they are beautiful!!! but he looks like he needs sleep in those pics

Love his voice *faints*... it's perfect for him... a mature voice coming out from a boy with such a lovable baby face and a killer body .... :wacko: ... it's too perfect to handle :laugh:

oh yes the voice ,he has that typical brazilian voice i like so much

i need to hear him talk more

(that's a hint why not models :p )

i'm becoming obsessed with his face :ninja: he is amazingly good looking

lol i know

he just sucks you in and then your stuck on him ;)

i can't say i mind lol

if you translate the last few lines of that blog it says that he dosn't have a girlfriend....i hope it's true :laugh: :whistle:

I'd rather see him with Marlon than with some girl. LOL. All hail Marcisco!

preach ! :laugh:

panchito, i like it :heart:

what does it mean ?

lol we have so many nicknames for angelface

"Panchito" is a diminutive for "Pancho"... and in the hispanic culture Pancho is like an "official nickname" for the name Francisco

PS: In my country, people also call the Franciscos: "Chico" :laugh:

Pix if you are Brazilian can you translate what they talk about in the Why not video :p

all he says in the video is: "do i need to say anything?" and the woman talking to him, i believe, is giving him directions on what to do. :D

Pix if you are Brazilian can you translate what they talk about in the Why not video :p

all he says in the video is: "do i need to say anything?" and the woman talking to him, i believe, is giving him directions on what to do. :D

wow lol thanks for that i always wondered what the convo was about , it was understandable in middle though that she was telling him to pose left and right :rofl:

i wish he had one of those casting videos where he has to say something about himself. i just wanna hear him talk properly :hehe:

i remember watching the kenzo backstage and waiting for them to interview Franco and it turned out they didn't. Why Ftv? Tell me why??? :cry:

i wish he had one of those casting videos where he has to say something about himself. i just wanna hear him talk properly :hehe:

i remember watching the kenzo backstage and waiting for them to interview Franco and it turned out they didn't. Why Ftv? Tell me why??? :cry:

I know that video. It was a bit of a letdown. But at least I got to hear Lasse Pedersen's voice there. :laugh: