Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

hahah f*** the brains out of him??? lamo!! and the reason we're probably not like that is because we keep those racy thoughts in our heads and i personally do feel that some so called "fans" are only intrested in his looks instead of his career for example some of the comments on his fan facebook page do have me cringing just like riv said they just say "ooh your so fine" this and that when really they should be saying "oh congratulations to the boy im so happy for him" but nooo they just decied to cross the line i mean yea you can compliment him like he looks good or he looks hot but f*** the brains out of him?!?! no no no that crossing the line....lol im done now

hahah f*** the brains out of him??? lamo!! and the reason we're probably not like that is because we keep those racy thoughts in our heads and i personally do feel that some so called "fans" are only intrested in his looks instead of his career for example some of the comments on his fan facebook page do have me cringing just like riv said they just say "ooh your so fine" this and that when really they should be saying "oh congratulations to the boy im so happy for him" but nooo they just decied to cross the line i mean yea you can compliment him like he looks good or he looks hot but f*** the brains out of him?!?! no no no that crossing the line....lol im done now

lmao sorry that's the only way I could think of phrasing it , lmao I should have just said how much they talk about having sex with him lmao

oh i get it now ...but you could say generally speaking we sorta of do the same thing/or i should i say i do the same , i dunno anymore lol ?

except we do care about his career..

i have to say some of the comments on his facebook fanpage have me cringing sometimes

Riv , but we don't constantly talk about trying to f*** the brains out of him or have his children, and I don't think any of us have changed our last name to his :blink: We keep it clean :D

lol.I agree,those girls need some help

not help , just learn to keep some thoughts inside their head hehe

I was talking about changing the last name part as well as having his kids part.This is creepy,period.

I was talking about changing the last name part as well as having his kids part.This is creepy,period.

that is creepy indeed and that's why i always say that i hope chico doesn't think were weird it's because of comments like that

his sisters also read his fanpage and it has to be embarrassing to read stuff like that about your own brother :(

but i also think you guys are right and that he's a good sport about it

that is creepy indeed and that's why i always say that i hope chico doesn't think were weird it's because of comments like that

his sisters also read his fanpage and it has to be embarrassing to read stuff like that about your own brother :(

but i also you think guys are right and that he's a good sport about it

haha I'd feel uncomfortable reading things like that about my Brother.

but i also you think guys are right and that he's a good sport about it

haha I'd feel uncomfortable reading things like that about my Brother.

Indeed.I feel sorry for her.

yea i know how they feel i have a brother but i dont think he's good looking at all but appreantly other girls do,they're always like is that your brother??he's sooo hooot even my friends say that and im like O_o eeeewww that's grooooos don't tell me that lol

haha you guys and your ugly brothers are cracking me up! I think the reason a lot of those fans say such inappropriate things is because they don't realize he's a real person with a family and everything and that he reads this stuff. They just see him as a famous model, you know what i mean? Here's a link with my least favourite youtube comment in the world. i puked a little when i read it.

Does anyone know if the interview is coming out tomorrow for sure still? Or have they potsponed it?

haha you guys and your ugly brothers are cracking me up! I think the reason a lot of those fans say such inappropriate things is because they don't realize he's a real person with a family and everything and that he reads this stuff. They just see him as a famous model, you know what i mean? Here's a link with my least favourite youtube comment in the world. i puked a little when i read it.

Does anyone know if the interview is coming out tomorrow for sure still? Or have they potsponed it?

it was suppose to be posted today but tomorrow for sure

and omg I just read that , people are so gross :(

it's true that those comments are hardcore :yuckky:

I thought the ford intw would be posted by now.. :(

Francisco! You're eyebrows are beyond! I still maintain that they're the best in the business. I cant wait to find out which SS 11 campaign he shot. Im dying here. Cant wait to get to an actual computer and watch this interview! Thanks riv for posting the link and being on top of all this chico ;) :wub:

aww he looks sooo good or should i say hooot i dont know why but i just got more attracted to him after watching this lol andhis english isnt so bad :) and riv he did a shout to fuck yeah if i were you id be happy i mean im sure you are and awww he has a gf now??? lol he didnt want to talk about her because he probably thought we were gonna go all crazy like we did with natalia

yezzy

but natalia is his gf right ? i havent looked in into his love live ..since those pics got posted on tumblr and i got into a huge fight with some morons.

so i don't do that anymore so ppl can't ask me about it...but good for him and too bad for the hardcore fangirls

but if it's not then yeah he's better of not saying too much about her ...

that being said i havent watch the video yet when i posted the video my mom was yelling at me to come and eat as i just got home lol,but i did read that he mentioned fyeah and yeah that feels pretty awesome :D

kiki

your right he does have fantastic brows haha, i wonder if they are naturally shaped like that or that he has to maintain them..he doesn't seem like the type that would do that

i'm super happy to hear he finally scored a major campaign,i wish i knew who it was for .

well i dont know if he's still going out with natlia but im pretty sure they're not anymore and all he said about the girl was that she was french canadian and that she lives in new york and that they keep in touch everyday but im not sure if they're bf and gf..yet haha