Bellazon

Francisco Lachowski
Thumbnail

ewell666

hahaha alex your right on some people it can get kind of annoying but with chico it's diffrent cuz he can make it work he's the only exception :) and haha i saw that vid were he was like "i have 18 years old" i was laughin so haaaard cuz he said it all serious too haha gosh i hope i dont sound mean right now what if he reads this stuff lol

you're not being mean hon'.Plus Chico seems to be a real sweetheart with a good sense of humor so I don't think he would take those kind of things personally

hahaha alex your right on some people it can get kind of annoying but with chico it's diffrent cuz he can make it work he's the only exception :) and haha i saw that vid were he was like "i have 18 years old" i was laughin so haaaard cuz he said it all serious too haha gosh i hope i dont sound mean right now what if he reads this stuff lol

you're not being mean hon'.Plus Chico seems to be a real sweetheart with a good sense of humor so I don't think he would take those kind of things personally

I agree. Hopefully he is lol

ok good lol and he does seem like a sweetheart people that have met him before say he is

I really hope he doesn't have stalkers.Stalkers follow celebrities to their home,don't they?

I'm so happy I had my first dream about Chico this morning.We were taking a singing/music class(I guess because I saw a movie yesterday about a music teacher),and then we were kissing..in a very french way :blush: ,then my alarm clock woke me up :(

They are more of web stalkers than the type that follow you around really. But just twitter-searching francisco lachowski is shocking. They're only concerned with his good looks and not really his modelling career

oh i get it now ...but you could say generally speaking we sorta of do the same thing/or i should i say i do the same , i dunno anymore lol ?

except we do care about his career..

i have to say some of the comments on his facebook fanpage have me cringing sometimes

As long as he doesn't have real stalkers that's ok coz real stalkers can be pretty much dangerous and violent,so that's the last thing that i want to happen to him.

We do talk about his perfect look certainly but we also like him coz he seems to be a really sweet,down to earth guy.I know that's why i like him anyway.

oh i get it now ...but you could say generally speaking we sorta of do the same thing/or i should i say i do the same , i dunno anymore lol ?

i have to say some of the comments on his facebook fanpage have me cringing sometimes

Riv , but we don't constantly talk about trying to f*** the brains out of him or have his children, and I don't think any of us have changed our last name to his :blink: We keep it clean :D

Riv , but we don't constantly talk about trying to f*** the brains out of him or have his children, and I don't think any of us have changed our last name to his :blink: We keep it clean :D

lol.I agree,those girls need some help

lol.I agree,those girls need some help

not help , just learn to keep some thoughts inside their head hehe