Bellazon

Uggs are for Whores

TooBoku

omg they know each other?

ya ... well my mom has a pair of emu's but she wears them for work and she works at a daycare, she said she needed warm boots ... plus she has small feet and black so they don't look too bad on her. i'd never rock them though.

I hate to say it, but uggs look even worse on mums, or older women, but not for the same reasons they look bad on younger girls.

I remember when I went to the mall Xmas shopping, and you always get the occasional mum pushing a pram or something, or with her children wearing a pair of uggs lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I own a pair of Uggs. I was visiting Boston in the middle of winter and I packed all high-heels. BIG MISTAKE. The ground is covered in snow and ice and it's SO cold. So, while I was in Boston, I bought a pair of Uggs to keep my feet warm and so I could survive the rest of my vacation. They are a necessity in some parts of the country! I'm sorry, and even though I'm a high-heel fanatic, sometimes comfort over-rules style. I admit they aren't the most flattering shoe, but when you're walking around in snow in 5 degree whether, you'll be happy to have Uggs on your feet.

• 1 month later...

I find them EXTREMELY ugly.

But they're super comfy and very warm, which is why i bought a pair this winter and I'm honestly pretty happy about them.

You'll never hear me saying I bought them because i find them nice, though :whistle:

What's worse is those fake ones, that like smush down with wear and look absolutly disgusting.

Just buy the real thing.

I find them EXTREMELY ugly.

But they're super comfy and very warm, which is why i bought a pair this winter and I'm honestly pretty happy about them.

You'll never hear me saying I bought them because i find them nice, though :whistle:

What's worse is those fake ones, that like smush down with wear and look absolutly disgusting.

Just buy the real thing.

They are totally comfy! They don't look very good on people, but I love how warm they are!

• 4 months later...

So I finally ordered a pair of Sorels for winter. That's warm. Warm and waterproof. Warm, waterproof and grips snow. Warm, waterproof, grips snow, and costs a bit less. Warm, waterproof, grips snow, costs a bit less, and NOT UGLY.

Get that?

NOT UGLY.

• 1 month later...
mine are letting snow though i have laceup ones

so i have cold toes in in very furry shoes

so i dont know it the style of the boot or they are that bad

i feel like i have weisted my money

they're not really for outside.

they're indoor casual boots but normal slippers are just so much easier and more practical.

uggs if

you live in cold places (Y)

you live in hot weather (N)

you have ugly legs (Y)

you have nice legs (N)

you are not missmatching, therefore making sense of the outfit (Y)

you are totally missmatching, therefore ruining the outfit (N)

you are insane (post-25122-0-1445985475-40105_thumb.jpg) (Y) :yuckky: