Bellazon

Ryan Gosling
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ok my first very serious crush, was watching murder by numbers, then remember the titans he is sooo cute dancing, then yes I watched young hercules, and he was on this other show where group of kids taveled the world and got theres education, he was such a smart ass loved him in that,..but best peformances, the believer, the united states of leland, the slaughter rule, half nelson, lars and the real girl the special features are so great, and blue valentine.

one of the best sites and he loves it to

F*ck Yeah! Ryan GoslingFuck Yeah! Ryan Gosling. "The most awesomest, raddest, coolest dude since me," Orson Welles E-mail us at [email protected]. By Douglas Reinhardt ...

fuckyeahryangosling.tumblr.com

tumblr_lizj41Y2gw1qztfoso1_400.jpg tumblr_lizhj2qVrd1qztfoso1_500.jpg tumblr_likk6g1TJB1qztfoso1_500.jpg tumblr_lif072EJSE1qztfoso1_500.jpg tumblr_lhlyk3lXfz1qztfoso1_400.jpg tumblr_lhlxgk8DPR1qztfoso1_500.jpg tumblr_lhlxf8Hs1G1qztfoso1_500.jpg tumblr_lgm9jwwwZ91qztfoso1_500.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

'Drive' star Ryan Gosling arrives at LAX in Los Angeles, CA, on September 1st, 2012. Gosling has been location scouting for his upcoming directorial debut, 'How To Catch A Monster.'

(September 1, 2012 - Source: FameFlynet Pictures)

Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_y_Xbs_Gxz_Sp_PHl.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_4_EGW4_a_CRr_Dl.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_o_UB6oo_Wgkv_l.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_IWDH2_OZtkq_Bl.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_r_MAz_Isoxq1_Kl.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_Yjub_Bx3_Plo_Gl.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_NLb_DCK4_Kawzl.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_9_HQc_Lw_Ncldl.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_O_s_Sq2jn_AJbl.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_j_RXqf_QRtcdxl.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_ry9_JBSX82rl.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_Qx_RYRi_ZOKytl.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_g_SMx96_9_NFRl.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_8_S0_Qhr02wlxl.jpg Ryan_Gosling_Arrives_Los_Angeles_Ti_XNMBVBt0jl.jpg