Bellazon

THE BEST OF VSFS 2008

Limalicious

Um wth! How was that picture of Rosie even acceptable by your standards let alone someone else's for a butt shot? Now I know you give people creative right to pick the pictures they want, but I'm sorry there has to be so kind of voice of reason here. Rosie's pic should of NEVER been allowed into this contest, and as you are the person running the contest you should of said something to Spades24 about it.

Lots of love still!

MIRANDA x3

HEY!

I tried so you all that are giving her and me crap can go shove it!

Lots of love!

<_<

Rosiex3!

Nono.. not saying there's a big change, nor am I denying that Rosie has a good butt.. but we're supposed to be using VS pictures.. this is the best of VS 2008

Look I'm just following what Limaliciuos said earlier. When Miranda Kerr had gone up for abs you couldn't see them in the picture provided, nor did any of the outfits on the runway show them so I had posted a picture of her backstage I believe.. and was asked to remove it because this wasn't the best of backstage it was the best of on the runway.

Um wth! How was that picture of Rosie even acceptable by your standards let alone someone else's for a butt shot? Now I know you give people creative right to pick the pictures they want, but I'm sorry there has to be so kind of voice of reason here. Rosie's pic should of NEVER been allowed into this contest, and as you are the person running the contest you should of said something to Spades24 about it.

Lots of love still!

MIRANDA x3

HEY!

Lots of love!

<_<

Rosiex3!

As for that being the best you could do and trying.. that's fine but the fact is there are no known runway butt shots of Rosie.. If you weren't able to find something that fit the criteria why submit anything at all? It made you look like you had zero judgement.. that's not meant as a slap or a anything.. but seriously you can't even see a butt.. yes it's the backside with the butt not only covered, but with fabric that's not even clinging.

Lots of love still!

MIRANDA x3

HEY!

Lots of love!

<_<

Rosiex3!

As for that being the best you could do and trying.. that's fine but the fact is there are no known runway butt shots of Rosie.. If you weren't able to find something that fit the criteria why submit anything at all? It made you look like you had zero judgement.. that's not meant as a slap or a anything.. but seriously you can't even see a butt.. yes it's the backside with the butt not only covered, but with fabric that's not even clinging.

HEY!

I had a good picture, but I lost it and was unable to find it again.

And maybe next time I will have the rest of you look for pictures for me since I am not up to your standards!

SORRY!

Just to make a few things clear.. I let the nominator pick the picture they best think would present their features. I don't judge it the voters do and so does the nominator. If Spades wants that picture to represent Rosie's butt.. then I'm going to use it. Personally, I think it does but some others might think it does. Instead of arguing about who picked the picture and what's presentable, the solution would be to find a better picture, don't vote this round, or vote later if a better picture is up. Its no ones fault. Blaming doesn't solve anything :flower:

Keep voting if you choose to do so :hehe: