Bellazon

MEN

azgirl

Well, you have a way to silence me there Kevork.. there is a thread in the love and sex blogs that I still haven't found a comment for as of yet. The power you bare there my friend..

As for this post all I can think to say is.. if people feel the need to label you.. you may want to point out that you are Metro sexual whiich is a straight guy with style and the best empathy to womens needs.. hehehe

I wish I had more but darn it you have me speechless..

Oh man this is going to ruin my reputation as tha mass debater.

Haha its cool lol i dont have style though im a dork lol...:D but i do care about womens needs. My guy friends are jealous of me cos i can talk to a chick easy with no problems the only thing with me is that any girl i fall for its tough cos we are usually friends so im always in that friends zone which totally sucks

and i dont care what people say about me. I know who i am and the people i love around me no who i am and we are happy. My mission is to be successful find a great wife and have kids :D

Haha its cool lol i dont have style though im a dork lol...:D but i do care about womens needs. My guy friends are jealous of me cos i can talk to a chick easy with no problems the only thing with me is that any girl i fall for its tough cos we are usually friends so im always in that friends zone which totally sucks

and i dont care what people say about me. I know who i am and the people i love around me no who i am and we are happy. My mission is to be successful find a great wife and have kids :D

Very good.. I always tell people not to worry what others think.. it doesn't matter as long as you know who you are and you are happy with it.

And BTW the greatest wife to ever have will be your best friend .. you just need to get deeper than just a friend to be able to make her a wife. Besides if you want to have kids it helps to not be in just the friend zone.. lol

As for this post all I can think to say is.. if people feel the need to label you.. you may want to point out that you are Metro sexual whiich is a straight guy with style and the best empathy to womens needs.. hehehe

I'd just like to point out that being comfortable with oneself and being metrosexual are two different things <_< Metrosexuals are closet gays that apply too much moisturiser and fake tan :laugh: You don't have to do all that to be in touch with your emotions

and you can mass debate with me ;) :yes: :brows:

mission? :rofl:

I'd just like to point out that being comfortable with oneself and being metrosexual are two different things <_< Metrosexuals are closet gays that apply too much moisturiser and fake tan :laugh: You don't have to do all that to be in touch with your emotions

and you can mass debate with me ;) :yes: :brows:

mission? :rofl:

Metro sexual seems to be something people need to use as a label.. Personally, I do not like labels. And men I know that would be considered this, are not closet gays .. not even close. In fact they are extremely secure about their sexuality and love women possibly a little more .. since they can relate better to them. Being in touch with your emotions tnads to allow you to be more secure with your sexuality also.. so you are less likely to be offended by those who are gay or bisexual.

I love to mass debate .. anytime RED.

EDIT:DARN LAPTOPS

I would have to disagree with the not having guys talk about sex, drinking, and women...

Ed ..you are so right about what guys tend to talk about.. hehehe

I love that.. I call it locker room talk.. it is different when a guy is with a bunch of guys and alone in a one on one conversation. Soemtimes guys don't talk to girlfriends about somethings.

The guy I am talking about was angry because he just would simply admit he had emotions at the time.. FYI.. he has not talked to me for a few days so i guess I really made him mad for being mad.. he logged off because I asked him if he was mad.. nothing more. And he was angry because he wasn't releasing emotions pryor to talking to me.. this is why i don't understand.

But anyway, the more I read here at BZ.. the more I am realizing that there are men not "stereotypical" to being a man. ANd to me this is refreshing..

Metro sexual seems to be something people need to use as a label.. Personally, I do not like labels. And men I know that would be considered this, are not closet gays .. not even close. In fact they are extremely secure about their sexuality and love women possibly a little more .. since they can relate better to them. Being in touch with your emotions tnads to allow you to be more secure with your sexuality also.. so you are less likely to be offended by those who are gay or bisexual.

The guy I am talking about was angry because he just would simply admit he had emotions at the time.. FYI.. he has not talked to me for a few days so i guess I really made him mad for being mad.. he logged off because I asked him if he was mad.. nothing more. And he was angry because he wasn't releasing emotions pryor to talking to me.. this is why i don't understand.

Okay, so you're questioning a guy’s ability to express deep emotion over the internet? Or rather, how well he can express his emotions or talk about it over the oh-so deep and engaging instant messaging.

It may come as a surprise to you that that talking to someone via text over the internet isn't as engaging and emotionally possible as it is talking to someone in person. That may answer all the questions and issues you presented in your original post. Try chatting to some in person.

Okay, so you're questioning a guy’s ability to express deep emotion over the internet? Or rather, how well he can express his emotions or talk about it over the oh-so deep and engaging instant messaging.

It may come as a surprise to you that that talking to someone via text over the internet isn't as engaging and emotionally possible as it is talking to someone in person. That may answer all the questions and issues you presented in your original post. Try chatting to some in person.

Actually this guy is international right now so I skype voice to him not text messaging and we did know each other in person.. one of things we usually talk about is what is happening .. he has been not talking lately so I guess he has moved on which sucks .. I hate it when I find a friend I like and they move on.

Ok.. now I know why he was backing away.. Apparently, I have gotten too close.. :confused: ???

How do you do that internationally?

Anyway, he says it wouldn't be fair if we got too close since he really can not stop wanting other women and he is never planning to commit to any woman. WOW, all I did was listen and when concerned asked questions.. does a woman caring like this come off as more than friends? I already knew his views on this BTW so honestly to me it sounds like an excuse.

Ok.. now I know why he was backing away.. Apparently, I have gotten too close.. :confused: ???

Anyway, he says it wouldn't be fair if we got too close since he really can not stop wanting other women and he is never planning to commit to any woman. WOW, all I did was listen and when concerned asked questions.. does a woman caring like this come off as more than friends? I already knew his views on this BTW so honestly to me it sounds like an excuse.

:blink:

:blink:

you think he has a slight fear of commitment? Maybe?

Not that I ever asked for commitment or even asked for more than being friends.