Bellazon

What you do?

nyc_rulz

No shit, ava...I like doing the odd design here and there too. I designed my own website.

Show us some of your skills?...Like a website or something..Maybe your own one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a domain: melted-butterfly.

It's the leftover portfolio from my last school. I need to majorly rework the site but haven't gotten to it yet. And I just noticed that all my project pictures are gone o.O well.

I also do this site but that's under construction too.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I work 3rd shift at Innotrac, a Distribution center for Smith and Hawken product. Smith and Hawken sells a bunch of ritzy home and garden products that are over priced as hell. Seriously, we have a fucking cushion that is $1,000. Rich people will buy anything. Anyways, I am the sole operative for Inventory Control 3rd shift. I ensure that the warehouse runs smoothly. Whenever someone fucks up I have to fix their error and write them up. I also cycle count, which is pretty much selecting a product for the day, and counting the product in every location it resides in. It's pretty boring and very easy, but it pays good, and I enjoy the responsibility, but the peolpe are causing my hair to turn whiter... :ninja:

• 1 month later...