Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

A reply! :shock: Glad you liked it. :D Appreciate the time you took, to post. Thanks! :) 140 DL's in two days, so I know someone likes it.

Wow! For a minute I thought we would have a two page scarface paper discussion. :blink:

I'm surprized MLA didn't have it *Wallpapers deleted as requested by My Lovely Angel* :p

Just saw some of my walls posted at another site for the first time, along with MLA's. Don't know whether to be flattered or not? I don't tag my work but I know they are mine. :dance:

you make me look like an a hole :p

When you bite the hand that feeds you, this is what happens..... post-1500-1160817881.gif

i am not a big fan of cliches, so figure me if I do not know what you are talking about :rofl:

Yo MLA, don't worry about Oh Baby, you are way better than him anyways. Everybody on this site knows that. He just can't get over the fact that you make kick ass wallpapers and provide more things for this site than him. He is just a sorry loser who can't make nothing, so he has to bag on someone to feel better!

Nice! Glad my untagging was useful :p

Thx, but I did it by my own ^^

Thats the original.

post-799-1162150412_thumb.jpg

But I`m sure your untagging is great :)

I didn`t see it, i think it would have saved me a lot of time. (puuh bad sentence :/ )

Or about which pic are you talking.

Rayne meant the first wallpaper. He untagged the pic from this one th_65882_al1tu0_122_563lo.jpg

I went ahead and untagged the last picture. The curtains are blurry not b/c I did a crappy job, but because Adriana should be the only thing in focus ;) It's half the size, or else it would have taken a lot longer to get it done.

post-839-1161513801_thumb.jpg

i like the third wp. thx for it :wave: