Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

post-2633-1147504315_thumb.jpg

Angel, If you could post more walls from this photo layout, that would be great! I think it's one of the sexiest photo shoots ever! Something about that red curtain and those outfits she wore, drives me wild.

I find it difficult working with that red curtain backround.

Edited by ohbaby

post-2633-1147504315_thumb.jpg

Angel, If you could post more walls from this photo layout, that would be great! I think it's one of the sexiest photo shoots ever! Something about that red curtain and those outfits she wore, drives me wild.

I find it difficult working with that red curtain backround.

Yeah I tired drawing my own cutain off of that one, I wasn;t sucessful, hence the border :p I put them all in border wallpaper if you want.

:p @ GOCHO

Your welcome energy :)

They actually make a lovely screensaver if you set you screen saver to a slideshow of pictures.

Thats exactly what I do with all your walls. And I set it to music also.

Ok, so I'm gone for 24 hours and you lay down all these walls......Incredible! I must really know, how to push your buttons. :laugh:

For your information, the first wall is great, the second was fantastic, the third was fabulous, the fourth was stupendous..... if I keep going, I'm gonna need a dictionary. In fact, I don't think there are enough adjectives in that book to describe your work! Another fact is nobody makes better walls. Professional is the first word that comes to mind. Go to any of the countless wallpaper sites online and you'll see how good your work really is. You use only the best photos, and the quality and care really shines through. They're the best on the net, hands down. I would say keep up the good work, but I guess I don't have to, since anyone can see how much you love it.

I would also like to say something. :whistle: None of them are in my size :blush:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm pretty sure there is a free photo editor online, that can at least resize and crop photos. In fact just found one while writing this http://www.virtualorange.com/photoedit.zip(600KB). Haven't check for spyware or anything, but I'm sure there are many more out there.

Edited by ohbaby

sorry I didn't have hq's on them Matt. And thanks for the support mate I try my best, but there are many other good paper makers here too, I just like to make them in my free time :) I just try to maintain adriana's beauty, why does she have me so whipped I don't know :p

Okay so I don't really know how I feel about it. It's not as good as it could be but it's not terrible either. I decided to post it though. If you hate it, that's okay.

1024x768

post-1676-1129886720_thumb.jpg

1280x960

post-1676-1129886782_thumb.jpg

1440x900

post-1676-1129886808_thumb.jpg

Was searching through old posts, never seen a paper where everything just fit so perfect, the theme is well designed :)