Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

^ you always make me laugh

post-2633-1149484742_thumb.jpg

I make you laugh? You think I'm funny? Funny how? Like I'm a clown. Like I'm here to amuse you? Tell me, how in the F@#K you think I'm funny? Wait a minute....come to think of it, I do have a red nose and big feet and true, people do sometimes call me Bozo. But I am not a clown. I prefer circus freak. Thank you very much...

OK, back to topic. I'm surprized this wall didn't get many hits. Her facial expression in this one is very different than most. It's almost like she's saying, You w a n t me, you think I'm s e x y... No? Well anyway I adjusted it a bit. It was probably to bright for most before. I think its one of my best.

______1024x768______

post-1500-1149532935_thumb.jpg

^ you always make me laugh

post-2633-1149484742_thumb.jpg

I make you laugh? You think I'm funny? Funny how? Like I'm a clown. Like I'm here to amuse you? Tell me, how in the F@#K you think I'm funny? Wait a minute....come to think of it, I do have a red nose and big feet and true, people do sometimes call me Bozo. But I am not a clown. I prefer circus freak. Thank you very much...

...............whoa...wait...are you serious? did you really mean to scowl at him like that or are you just being playful?

never in my life seen that picture before, and its in the 800x600 size you meany :(

I am going to resize it behind your back :p

The pic was small and I'm pretty sure you did this one already, anyway here's the original if you like.post-1500-1149558525_thumb.jpg

The picture was so bad and hard to make a paper out of so I did what i could, my best was't good enough :p

post-2633-1149566559_thumb.jpg

It's not bad at all. Great photo of her. Bad quality and all, you did a good job!

Did you do anything with the pic I posted? Love to see what you can do with it. I'm sure you can do ten times better than I done.