Bellazon

Kristen McMenamy
Thumbnail

Mélange

But how can it be new to me if I am one of the biggest Kristen fans and collectors in the world for more than 25 years;)) It would be a shame if I did not know it. Do you know by any chance the exact date of it? That would help me. If you wanna know if I have something or not, you can easily check on my site, I have uploaded all covers I have in my collection.

7 minutes ago, radolgc said:

But how can it be new to me if I am one of the biggest Kristen fans and collectors in the world for more than 25 years;)) It would be a shame if I did not know it. Do you know by any chance the exact date of it? That would help me. If you wanna know if I have something or not, you can easily check on my site, I have uploaded all covers I have in my collection.

The date is July 5 ( 1 of 2 covers for July) 

At that time Elle Japon published 2 times per month, on 5th and 20th each month . So you can say its for July 1988

I would check your site but it does not open in my country at all :(

16 minutes ago, Calypso Angel said:

The date is July 5 ( 1 of 2 covers for July) 

At that time Elle Japon published 2 times per month, on 5th and 20th each month . So you can say its for July 1988

I would check your site but it does not open in my country at all :(

Thank you so much for the info...I had no idea it was bi-monthly publication...not it makes sence why these numbers on the cover and why i could not figure out the exact month. They also used different images from the French Elle editorials...same shoot, but different shots...wish i had all of them.

Pity you can not see my website, I have put sooo much into it and I am still uploading stuff...it has been more than one year that I am working on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

US Vogue May 2009

"The Godfather"
Models: Carolyn Murphy, Liya Kebede, Kristen McMenamy, Coco Rocha, Jessica Stam, Stella Tennant, Agyness Deyn, Guinevere van Seenus, Natalia Vodianova, Amber Valleta, Linda Evangelista, Gisele Bündchen, Naomi Campbell, Karen Elson & Christy Turlington
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Fashion Editor: Edward Enninful
Hair: Garren 
Makeup: Pat McGrath
Set Designer: Mary Howard

Godfather_Meisel_US_Vogue_May_2009_01.thumb.jpg.22fb8e870f32c23ff0c4e89b98870698.jpgGodfather_Meisel_US_Vogue_May_2009_02.thumb.jpg.e89997b89a303f0c161718f4dc112f79.jpg

archive.vogue.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...