Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ Candice had a better 2014 than she's had so far this year, but she's still been unbelievable this year (Y), as has Josephine (Y) . I'd hate to pick one as being better than the other this year :idk:. Also, we're used to it from Candice, she's been sexy as hell for years now, Josephine really come out of her shell this past year or so. I would love to see them doing lots of shoots together, would be heaven :heart: .

@JosephineSkriver:

post-58295-0-1446129835-46471_thumb.jpg

Back to the concrete jungle! #OwnTheSummer #OwnTheBeach post-58295-0-1446129835-47682_thumb.pngpost-58295-0-1446129835-48383_thumb.pngpost-58295-0-1446129835-50596_thumb.png

^ Candice had a better 2014 than she's had so far this year, but she's still been unbelievable this year (Y), as has Josephine (Y) . I'd hate to pick one as being better than the other this year :idk:. Also, we're used to it from Candice, she's been sexy as hell for years now, Josephine really come out of her shell this past year of so. I would love to see them doing lots of shoots together, would be heaven :heart: .

Oh please! Another instance of a top model being compared with Candice!! :yuckky:

Your musings couldnt be more misplaced, cause this time the girls in question  couldnt be more different. Jojo stands out cause,

• she has a really down to earth likeable personality
  • An ace model/ her shots are always better :yes:
  • Insanely pretty face
  • gorgeous smile :wub:
  •  tits that can put almost any VS girl to shame :idk:
  •  And that booty :baronfaint:
  • All in all an immaculate package :woot:

The rest is obviously subjective, still not a favorable comparison by any stretch for poor Candy  :idk: