Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

I'm not the biggest JoJo fan.Ā  She has a good figure but doesn't really have the naturally bubbly vibe that the other models have and even when she's smiling it looks forced.Ā  It has to do with the beady shape of her face, her eyes, her mouth and her nose.Ā  In this manner she reminds me of jacquelyn jablonski.Ā  When she talks or emotes her face contorts quite a lot.Ā Ā  Instead of her being "robbed" this victory, that could be a clue into something.Ā  I think she looks better modeling HF stuff like she used to.

I'm not the biggest JoJo fan.Ā  She has a good figure but doesn't really have the naturally bubbly vibe that the other models have and even when she's smiling it looks forced.Ā  It has to do with the beady shape of her face, her eyes, her mouth and her nose.Ā  In this manner she reminds me of jacquelyn jablonski.Ā  When she talks or emotes her face contorts quite a lot.Ā Ā  Instead of her being "robbed" this victory, that could be a clue into something.Ā  I think she looks better modeling HF stuff like she used to.

Ā 

Weird because I get the absolute opposite feeling from her. Looking at her insta pics, when she smiles she lights up totally. She looks like sheĀ“s a lot of fun to be around :) I rarely see such genuinly happy person inside and out. She literally radiates happiness - not that cute kitty kawaii girly happiness type, but more of a happiness that comes from inner equilibrity and joy from the life itself.

Ā 

ThatĀ“s my impression :)

Ā 

Ā 

Weird because I get the absolute opposite feeling from her. Looking at her insta pics, when she smiles she lights up totally. She looks like sheĀ“s a lot of fun to be around :) I rarely see such genuinly happy person inside and out. She literally radiates happiness - not that cute kitty kawaii girly happiness type, but more of a happiness that comes from inner equilibrity and joy from the life itself.

Ā 

ThatĀ“s my impression :)

Ā 

Ā 

I get the same feeling from her. She seems like someone that would be fun to hang around with. I often see her like and comment on photos some of her fan accounts post, thanking them for their support. I've asked her a couple questions on Twitter and she has replied. Just from what I see on social media, she seems like a lovely person. I remember someone on one forum said they bumped into her in New York, said she was kind enough to pose for a photo and have a little chat.Ā