Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

7 hours ago, Smarf said:

Her boobs are huge. Following in the tradition of Miranda and Jasmine, she hasn't announced it yet but she's totally pregnant.

i've been a bit disconnected from her and models in general, but today i came across her birthday post and my first thought was ''she's pregnant''. so i'm not crazy....

Just now, claudiawilliams said:

i've been a bit disconnected from her and models in general, but today i came across her birthday post and my first thought was ''she's pregnant''. so i'm not crazy....

Also knew it when I saw that the number of birthday wishes that she received was off the charts, unlike anything she received before.

26 minutes ago, anon2222 said:

Also knew it when I saw that the number of birthday wishes that she received was off the charts, unlike anything she received before.

No kidding, was wondering what was up with that. Lotta wishes for her husband, too, from people who never mention him lol.

So, good chance she's out of SI Swimsuits (nothing about her in videos, social media post etc). Or that maybe they have done a pregnant photoshoot and they're keeping it secret. Anyway, after VS we lost also this... this is sad. I miss the good old days. 

By the way the 2020 photoshoot wasn't so bad after all but every year it went worse, so probably they spared us 2023 haha

13 minutes ago, Robyc said:

So, good chance she's out of SI Swimsuits (nothing about her in videos, social media post etc). Or that maybe they have done a pregnant photoshoot and they're keeping it secret. Anyway, after VS we lost also this... this is sad. I miss the good old days. 

By the way the 2020 photoshoot wasn't so bad after all but every year it went worse, so probably they spared us 2023 haha

Agreed. I was always very disappointed with her SI shoots