Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

Really happy for Jo. The work she has done recently for VS has been amazing. She was incredibly sexy at the show, especially in the police outfit which a lot of people remember the most. Bonus for waiting until this year is she doesn't have to share the spotlight with 9 other new Angels. 

Yayyy :excited:

It was about damn time ! Even tho for all of us she was already an "unofficial Angel". She deserves it so freaking much. And so glad she is announced solo, like KelAnne_ she doesn't have to share the spotlight.

Now I'm just waiting for her first commercial and to do promo :heart:

Interview of for Vogue.com

After three back-to-back appearances in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, a spot in the brand’s televised swim special, and a cover of its swim catalog, Danish model Josephine Skriver has finally been named an official Victoria’s Secret Angel. The excitement was palpable in her voice when she called Vogue.com today to share the news. “I was jumping up and down,” she exclaimed. “It’s a dream come true. I’ve been working so hard, the fact that it’s finally happening seems so unreal. I’m going to pinch myself all day!”

Skriver first started working with VS back in 2013, modeling for its Pink line and slowly working her way into its main lingerie catalog and campaigns. Consider those three years Skriver’s fieldwork on becoming an Angel. “This is something I’ve been dreaming about and working toward for a long time,” she admitted. Now that she has her wings, though, she’s only looking toward the future. “I’m hoping to bring a vibe like all the legacy girls have had—both a bombshell factor and the ability to be a girl you can relate to.”

Aside from being on the brink of supermodel-dom, Skriver is also an outspoken activist for gay rights—her mother and father are both homosexual, and she was conceived from IVF treatments—and hopes being named an Angel can shed more light on her cause. “Anything that can help my platform and my voice get bigger—and especially a platform like VS—it’s going to reach out to so many more people now, and it’s going to put me in a position to show that all people are equal.”

But before she heads out on the runway or takes to the streets to spread her message, Skriver is planning a small dinner tonight with friends to celebrate. “It’s been an amazing journey, and it taught me so much about myself,” she said. “It couldn’t have happened at a better time. I’ve never felt more ready.”

12677442_1824830641077710_1923632849_n.t

josephineskriver : thank you for the flowers @ed_razek . don't know how I could not wake up every day with a smile on my face knowing the family I am now a part of. from you, to the girls, to the photographers, and stylists, to everyone else at the company.. i am apart of one of the most incredible, driven, and loving families on earth! @victoriassecret #NewestAngel #AngelJo

CONGRATULATIONS ANGEL JOJO!!! I love you so so much! You are such an incredible, beautiful, and inspiring soul! You deserve this so much and you're so hard working and loving ️ you're so positive, kind and ambitious and I'm so happy to see you're dreams come true, welcome to the family #AngelJoI love you   @josephineskriver  @victoriassecret  @ed_razek (I could write an essay about how amazing you are and it took me forever to decide on a picture to post because there's so many good ones of you because you're so beautiful)

image.jpg