Bellazon

Beside Bar Refeali, Which Israeli model do you like?

jackau

• 9 months later...
I like Esti Ginzborg and Mor Katzir, they deserve to be know but Bar is very ugly and she is a very bad model.

Please dont state your opinions as facts. If Bar was an ugly, bad model she wouldnt be on the cover of Sport Illustrated and one of the only international Israeli girls.

Bar is stunning :heart:

• 7 months later...

Bar is by far my fav. israeli model ... & one of my three fav models on this planet, i just love her & im probably one of her biggets fans, & damn proud of it :heart:

But besides Bar ... Esti Ginzburg is my other fav israeli model, she's such a cutie but sexy at the same time, i really really like ... I wasn't a big fan of hers, but in the past months i just fell in love w/her :laugh:

I can't name another girl 'cuz they're the only israeli models that i know hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Well, FIRST off, when I was in the 5th grade I was drowning and Bar dived in the water and swam me out and saved me and when I opened my eyes and saw that sweet Israeli face I was in love so Bar will always be special to me :blush: . Also, Esti's hair is nice :hehe: . j/k :rofl: But the comments and testimonials are funny in light of the title "Beside Bar" :rofl::ninja::hug: . I'll contribute some pics later....

• 5 months later...

I have to say I also think Bar is ugly, and I don't get why she is so famous. Plus, she always talks smack about Israel and Israelis <_<

I don't really like any Israeli models. I :heart: Israeli singers and IDF chicks, though.