Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

Most models never fell and some great runway models like Jessica stam fell (but that's understandable when you've got to strut your stuff with 6inch heel shoes :blink: ) so you never know...

And btw the season where she did most shows was FW2004 i think (a bit less than 60) but for instance Natasha Poly did 68 for SS2005 :whistle:

Ooh i meant fall like kind of loose some popularity and people start forgetting about her & etc lol...i didn't mean actually fall...What jessica Sram did? Hm i never knew that , when was it ? what show?

Ya i thought it was 2004 , but in a video/interview of her t said 2003 and i was like hm...

Ya about Natasha doesn't suprise me cuz Natasha is in every show too so i was kinda suprised that darria was the top runway model , when natasha ( & ofcourse other models) did exacly the same shows as her and Natasha does have better walk i mean i like Daria's cuz its diff & signature but it's also boring , & i loev natasha's it's always interesting and it always suits the show & she has the element of her signatu walk too :)

Neo it has been posten ! :p

it was either that or an inguna picture but the inguna picture would be more work because its a two pager but the magazine is big and the paper is different because half the page is shared with the cover paper so its smooth and the other half is rough so i went with the daria picture :p

i didn't know she was doing Carolina Herrera :o but anyways make sure the ads haven't been scanned yet, unless you wanna lose time :whistle:

back to daria cuz we're highly off-topic... random but she's been ranked #1 @ models.com for ages... Not even gemma took her over :ninja:

i didn't know she was doing Carolina Herrera :o but anyways make sure the ads haven't been scanned yet, unless you wanna lose time :whistle:

back to daria cuz we're highly off-topic... random but she's been ranked #1 @ models.com for ages... Not even gemma took her over :ninja:

Yess! Go daria :D :clap: !

post-1639-1154326269_thumb.jpg