Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

Daria Werbowy for Vogue UK March 2014

post-3761-0-1445998884-88237_thumb.jpg

Yaay!! Daria Werbowy is landed the coveted March issue of Vogue UK. She’s wearing Prada Spring Summer 2014 on the cover. Eventhough the image by Mario Testino is not over the top, but the news of a model covering one of the important issues of a fashion magazine is always excites us. (source)

source: http://art8amby.wordpress.com/2014/02/03/daria-werbowy-for-vogue-uk-march-2014/

source: http://dariaw.onsugar.com/

H&M Fall 2012 | Unpublished

Amidst all of the new campaign news and images for the new season that we are getting everyday, I found something "old"! Remember that H&M campaign that was never published on H&M's website from Fall 2012? I sure do. Well, a year and half later, we can no longer feel gypped. Even though these weren't technically unpublised since they were seen in stores worldwide, I never saw all the images for the campaign, so that is how I am classifying these images (they will be posted under the Advertisement page for simplicity's sake). Shot in Stockholm by Andreas Sjodin, I'm loving these. I don't know if I've never not liked H&M's campaigns. Hopefully we will see Daria in H&M campaigns this year!

2ac6e21875f4ff4f_hm9.jpg 3f86f74abb3a0944_hm2.jpg 5d5eb84afa33022d_hm1.jpg 6e3ed06f192e9fe5_hm3.jpg 88f5924291d6d1d6_hm7.jpg 517e7e560f3bdae5_hm5.jpg d7877138a1d3160d_hm6.jpg f00c4f249c6655c0_hm8.jpg ff0c41b46d8722ed_hm4.jpg

Vogue UK March 2014 | Cover

The rumors were true, Daria is on the March issue of Vogue UK! Photographed by Mario Testino, Daria looks gorgeous. Donning no makeup is nothing really new for us, and I am not surprised at all to see this on the cover of a major Vogue magazine, but many others aren't liking it. I do love seeing the glammed up Daria (especially since it is so rare these days) and it seems many others feel the same way, but I can't deny how beautiful this cover is. I'm loving the colors, very spring-like and fresh. Considering I am on the eve of yet another Winter storm, Spring can't come fast enough. 

What makes this even better is that we will be getting two editorials. That's right, two 12 page eds! One shot by Mario Testino and styled by Lucinda Chambers, the second shot by Mert & Marcus and styled by Kate Moss. A preview of Mert & Marcus' editorial can be found below. Definitely can not wait to see the rest! If the Testino ed follows similarly to the cover, we will be seeing two very different Daria's in this issue...very interesting/exciting! 

netimgAcEJbZ.jpg 37867f5cd03e2892_Daria_x_Kate_Moss_by_Mert_and_Marcus_vogue_1_30j.jpg