Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Wait a sec, this is Marlon's thread. Why put Fran's pics here? LOL.

OK. Sorry, but I am not going to be as tolerant or good-natured about this.

I do understand that a new BZ member might not quite understand how these forums work and make perfectly innocent missteps.

Having said that, as the creator of Marlon's thread, I must express my objections to having non-Marlon pictures posted in it.

I am all for the "Marcisco" concept. I think it is rather cute and clever. Frankie and Marlon are indeed fortunate that they have such devoted fans.

HOWEVER, they are still TWO, SEPARATE and DISTINCT people. Their threads are not interchangeable.

ok,i understand,this will not happend again

Mauikane

does it also mean no more marcisco talk in the boys threads ? :unsure:

we go overboad sometime (okay alot) but it's all with good intention :)

and thanks stefan i wil post the one with the guitar lol

gkelley18

marlon is amazing thats why lol

Mauikane

does it also mean no more marcisco talk in the boys threads ? :unsure:

we go overboad sometime (okay alot) but it's all with good intention :)

l

I was primarily referring to the posting of photographs in which Marlon does not even appear.

I think the marcisco talk is fun. And you ARE talking about Marlon...the model focus of this thread. That is why the marcisco banter is different and not objectionable to me.

Marcisco is a hit on MTC Casting's YouTube channel. Fran's casting video (posted 2 months ago) has had 7,304 views. Marlon's (posted 3 weeks ago) has had 6,638 views. Talk about devoted fans! All the rest haven't even hit 1,000. Congratulations to both! :laugh:

:rofl: i saw that too,it hilarious .

i'm happy they have such a loyal following

ya know marcisco is also well known on live journal hahah

you have pretty much made history in marcisco fandom when you came up with it lol

oh yeah yesterday on my way to work i walked past a store that should sunglass and regualr glasses and geuss who's dior eyewear campaign was there : marly's

i was happy to see it in person lol

and i also saw his diesel campaign in another store

this makes me happy haha

i think we need come up with a name for that crew lol

i thought arthur would be part of it too

in his recent interviews he never fails to mention his ''brazilian brothers'' not be name but you can tell who he means

arthur needs to join them for some pics soon lol

hmm it also makes me wonder why the boys are based in NY, i mean why not paris or milan ?

i don't really keep up with the fashion scene in new york so i don't know

Most models end up being based in NY. It just turns out that way.

Why does Marlon always make me loose my breath everytime I look at his pictures!! Ugh i love him

It cause marlon brings the sexy everytime. No questions asked! :drool:

I really approve of most of the croatian top 100 most beautiful man in the world, they really selected alot of hotties but seriously, josh harnett at no.1 ?! <_<

I love seeing pics of marlon and our other favourites in stores. I always see jon k's tom ford eyewear campaign. The other day I turned someone new into loving our marlon. I made my friend google him and she was like, "all I can say is wow, that boy is beautiful!" we need some more marlon pics asap.

this makes me happy haha

i think we need come up with a name for that crew lol

i thought arthur would be part of it too

in his recent interviews he never fails to mention his ''brazilian brothers'' not be name but you can tell who he means

arthur needs to join them for some pics soon lol

hmm it also makes me wonder why the boys are based in NY, i mean why not paris or milan ?

i don't really keep up with the fashion scene in new york so i don't know

Most models end up being based in NY. It just turns out that way.

Why does Marlon always make me loose my breath everytime I look at his pictures!! Ugh i love him

It cause marlon brings the sexy everytime. No questions asked! :drool:

I really approve of most of the croatian top 100 most beautiful man in the world, they really selected alot of hotties but seriously, josh harnett at no.1 ?! <_<

I love seeing pics of marlon and our other favourites in stores. I always see jon k's tom ford eyewear campaign. The other day I turned someone new into loving our marlon. I made my friend google him and she was like, "all I can say is wow, that boy is beautiful!" we need some more marlon pics asap.

i agree with you, i mean josh harnett:DDD

I demand a recount! Josh Hartnett? Seriously? Marlon is still sexier and he's practically half Josh's age. Well, not exactly half but you do get my point.

so true. I think we should demand a recount. Because half the list is too old and clearly doesn't look that gud now, anyway. Oh marlon you and little frankles were robbed.