Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Goodness me those pics made my day! DAYUM marlon, thats all I cam say dayum1 :drool: :drool: :drool: My fav is the one with him on the couch, the thing I would do...

lol you can so recognize him by only his body :D

completely agree, it so distinctive, its soo marlon

I agree. It's so recognizable. If I were to go blind, I could still tell its his just by feeling it. Yes, I'm fantasizing. It's free. LOL.

fantasize away zid, I'm completely with you there in the marlon fantasy world :wave:

lol! those were great days! I hope he still gets them on video and posts it here, even anonymously if he doesn't wanna come back
I miss V too... He was going to make them take a picture with the marisco sign. LOL

oh that would have been the most epic thing ever

i would squee with joy seeing those two with a marcisco sign :drool:

i would love to know what they think of their ''couple name lol and it would be easy to send fran or marly a gift for his b-day if V was still here

maybe he still lurks so he sees we're thinking of him lol

i totally wanna wish marlon a happy b-day since we have the same birthday sept 16 :laugh:

gotdayum so so sexy :evil: really the one on the couch is amazing

i love how this ed fulfils one of my fantasies lol ...

I know!! marlon you make me wanna buy a leather couch and dream of you on it on :drool: :drool: :evil:

lol! those were great days! I hope he still gets them on video and posts it here, even anonymously if he doesn't wanna come back
I miss V too... He was going to make them take a picture with the marisco sign. LOL

oh that would have been the most epic thing ever

i would squee with joy seeing those two with a marcisco sign :drool:

i would love to know what they think of their ''couple name lol and it would be easy to send fran or marly a gift for his b-day if V was still here

maybe he still lurks so he sees we're thinking of him lol

i totally wanna wish marlon a happy b-day since we have the same birthday sept 16 :laugh:

I would definitely die a happy girl if he did that. I hope when/if he does it he asks them what they think of their name and put subtitles on the video for us who don't understand portuguese. I hope V still lurks here, I wish he would make himself known and come back online. MISS U Vaihlen!!!

LOL, hold up riv, september is a long way away but your soo lucky to be born on the same day as that hotness! I'm born the same day as stupid chris brown. but a couple days before lovely frankie :laugh: