Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

nice video,but it be better if was more of marlon,ist looks like he is in shadow of clint

Clint's pretty much the 'star' for the guys' side of the Armani campaign. He's worked for them in past seasons and he speaks fluent English. Marlon definitely gets more face time than Tomas, though, and at least he got to keep his head, unlike poor Carlos Freire from the previous Fall campaign! :cry:

nice video,but it be better if was more of marlon,ist looks like he is in shadow of clint

Clint's pretty much the 'star' for the guys' side of the Armani campaign. He's worked for them in past seasons and he speaks fluent English. Marlon definitely gets more face time than Tomas, though, and at least he got to keep his head, unlike poor Carlos Freire from the previous Fall campaign! :cry:

lol! Tomas gets no love from AX. I even forgot he was in the campaign.

i m sooo happy,i just saw new photos of marlon and francisko on facebook from new york :clap::bounce: :drool: :fun: :shock: :D i just sent masagge to ask them for photos and i hope that they soon will give me the answer.belive me, photos are great

Please please please marsisco giev stefan permission! I'm dying to see these pics now :drool: :drool:

If I'm not mistaken, they're trying to paint Marlon as the "other man" in the video. Funny thing, because Clint also gets frisky with him. LOL.

Lol! Marlon should be the main man but I guess cause his english aint so gud he has to be more in the background.

I've seen the new Marcisco photos. They look adorable. Max Motta is also with them. These three seem to be the best of friends. It figures since all three skate and surf.

Max took Holga photos while Fran's sister took digital camera photos. :)

All three are in New York. I think Fran's sis flew to New York from Arizona since she studies there. Holga is a type of film camera. And yes, they are very much recent. :)

I forgot to mention that Arthur is also part of the surfer-skater model clique. Though he wasn't with the three of them. :yes:

this makes me happy haha

i think we need come up with a name for that crew lol

i thought arthur would be part of it too

in his recent interviews he never fails to mention his ''brazilian brothers'' not be name but you can tell who he means

arthur needs to join them for some pics soon lol

hmm it also makes me wonder why the boys are based in NY, i mean why not paris or milan ?

i don't really keep up with the fashion scene in new york so i don't know

i speak with tham on portugese

cool cool

francisco plays guitar ? i'm dying lol :sex: :drool:

can he sing ?...if he can then someone is gonna have to get that boy to sing something damnit lol

stefan did they say you can post them anywhere bcuz i want to post the one of fran playing guitar on my tumblr

the guys look cute and they are having fun,fran's sis is pretty

thank you stefan !

Wait a sec, this is Marlon's thread. Why put Fran's pics here? LOL.

OK. Sorry, but I am not going to be as tolerant or good-natured about this.

I do understand that a new BZ member might not quite understand how these forums work and make perfectly innocent missteps.

Having said that, as the creator of Marlon's thread, I must express my objections about having non-Marlon pictures posted in it.

I am all for the "Marcisco" concept. I think it is rather cute and clever. Frankie and Marlon are indeed fortunate that they have such devoted fans.

HOWEVER, they are still TWO, SEPARATE and DISTINCT people. Their threads are not interchangeable.