Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

i love his solo shots esp the of him in that suit

he looks like such a gentlemen,handsome and strong :heart:

i can't wait to see how marlon's armani campaign will come out i always thought he'd make a good armani or dolce man this only proves it

thanks ganymede !

i know they are friends i think it's great even more when you see them backstage hanging out together

maybe in future they will they will do something together

villa romana made a wise choice, evandro marlon and michael look great

we already have chico and max now we need some marcisco or all 3 of them ha

they do seem like a funny willd bunch i bet you'd never have dull moment with them

i really wish to see some video of them backstage doing there thing.

come to think of it i hope villa romana has a ''making of'' of this campaign now that would be something

i love his solo shots esp the of him in that suit

he looks like such a gentlemen,handsome and strong :heart:

i can't wait to see how marlon's armani campaign will come out i always thought he'd make a good armani or dolce man this only proves it

thanks ganymede !

agreed! seriously this was a long time coming and marlon looks quite dapper if I must say so myself. :yes: I completely agree with you, he was born to be a Dolce and Armani man. I so proud of him, I hope they make him wear guyliner in the campaign, it really brought out his eyes in the show. Thank you very much ganymede! :hug:

they do seem like a funny willd bunch i bet you'd never have dull moment with them

i really wish to see some video of them backstage doing there thing.

come to think of it i hope villa romana has a ''making of'' of this campaign now that would be something

lol team marsisco and maxi and arthur would be awesome in a campaign or even editorial together! I would PAY to see the backstage of that one! :drool: I hope they show the "making of" video, marlon and evandro equal an epic swoon!! I love his eyes in the solo shot, marlon is definitely killing it yet again but I find the overall campaign pretty boring.

i had seen the one of them in the telephone booth and i didn't regonise marlon at all hahah marlon is shy in his candids when he's not modeling

it's from his facebook yes ? and the 2nd one marlon and fran lived together i guess i love to see them hangout they seem like such good friends

now i have so many questions lol

thank you stefan !

lol that 1ste one looks dangerous

but stefan be careful with the pics of marly with friends or family members ..mods may think of them as to personal even if you have permession :flower:

thank you once again it's good to see marlon be himself

lol that 1ste one looks dangerous

but stefan be careful with the pics of marly with friends or family members ..mods may think of them as to personal even if you have permession :flower:

thank you once again it's good to see marlon be himself

i hope that thay will not think that,i ask for permession marlon and he told me that i can post all photos i want,exept of photo of his girlfrend

tham this is great.new photos are just :D .i have new photos of marsisco,and marsisco and max.i ask marlon for publishin tham and max and marlon told me that i can :gocho:

Oh my goodness, I love candid marlon. He's too much! thanks stefan for posting. BTW are u friends with our boy on facebook? :drool: so cool if you are!

tham this is great.new photos are just :D .i have new photos of marsisco,and marsisco and max.i ask marlon for publishin tham and max and marlon told me that i can :gocho:

Oh my goodness, I love candid marlon. He's too much! thanks stefan for posting. BTW are u friends with our boy on facebook? :drool: so cool if you are!

yes,we are frends on facebook