Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Marlon I would have ur kids a million times over! U are just so f-ing hot and damn ur killing it in this campaign! Seriously these pics made my week! And right around my bday! Thanks guys for posting these lovelies!

I would have ur kids a million times over

LOL kiki , i think we have looooong wait ahead of us that line is really long so many ppl wanna be his GF, BF, wifey, hubby, or baby mama :rofl:

but marlon can brazilianise the world all he wants lol

A|X SUMMER '10 CAMPAIGN LAUNCH

This Summer, A|X Armani Exchange takes you to paradise lost where the exotic appeal of relaxed style, comfort, and understated luxury are without limitations. Effortless, chic, and easy dressing evokes a seductive prowess and creates a look of style and relaxed sophistication.

With “Bodies of Summer,” Armani Exchange breaks tradition by using black and white images to express the intoxicating fantasy with clarity and depth. The sleek, highly cinematic imagery illustrates the visual combination of fashion and art photography with a found-light aesthetic that defines a freshness and intimacy.

Shot on location on a private beach in Parrot Cay, Turks & Caicos, A|X Armani Exchange reveals a raw seduction for this two-day shoot. This provocative campaign expresses a seductive glamour with dark, edgy undertones. Eroticized male and female models capture the seductive sensation of forbidden indulgence and seduce the viewer to want more.

A seductive energy is evoked by the cast: Irina Shayk (IMG Models), Marlon Teixeira (Wihelmina Models), and Clint Mauro (Ford Models).

In the coming weeks, A|X:TV takes you behind-the-lens of the Summer '10 campaign shoot, with a series of webisodes that bring you up close and personal interviews with the models as well as the stylists that make it all happen.