Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

He updated his status in FB an hour ago. He's in Paris. I hope he's going to walk! :gocho:

We're not friends but his statuses can be seen publicly. :yes:

:bounce:

yes !

i hope he's going to walk too ,i'm happy to know he's in paris

I'm excited too. I love January. I'm excited to see photos and videos from couture and menswear fashion weeks. :rofl:

BTW the inner creep in me got the best of me and I tried adding him on FB. Yes, I know, it's embarassing to admit but I was overcome with so much fanboy-ing over him and Fran. He didn't accept though. LOL. It's nice to know that he values his privacy. I would've done the same thing. :laugh:

^

aww i'm sorry fran didn't add you

it's not embaressing,i fangirl over fran so much too i even make fan video's of him

but i don't put em on youtube though ,not yet.

you know he might see them and laugh or something

i suppose at some point fran has to draw the line ..or else he's going to get swamped by fangirls/boys lol

^

aww i'm sorry fran didn't add you

it's not embaressing,i fangirl over fran so much too i even make fan video's of him

but i don't put em on youtube though ,not yet.

you know he might see them and laugh or something

i suppose at some point fran has to draw the line ..or else he's going to get swamped by fangirls/boys lol

LOL. Marlon didn't accept me. Fran has yet to accept/deny me. I'm interested to see if he's as accommodating to fans as some board members say he is. :laugh:

It's really no big deal. I'm just curious. I'm very protective of my privacy as well. Ben Hill's very much the most open and accommodating. Once he's your friend, you can see all his personal photos. And there are plenty of it. :blush:

Remember that pic of him dry-humping that statue of a horse in Paris? That used to be his profile photo. There are at least three fake profiles of him. I suspected the most unassuming of all the Marlon Teixeiras on Facebook would probably be his. And surely enough, it was. :cain:

^ sometime ago there was a discussion about that ...

another member heard that he was engaged or something like that,in the end it was not sure wether he was married or engaged

does his facebook stat say he's married ?

if it's his real his face bookthen it's safe to say he is but if it's one of the fake accounts ..then i dunno

if marlon is married (then my fangirl heart breaks lol ) it's very young but it's marly's life

I'd give you the link to his profile but the mods might issue me with a warning. Better if you check it yourself.

One thing I learned though about models, even the really established ones: They know they're in a business wherein they're more or less objectified. Surprisingly though, they try to keep themselves low-key. You'll rarely see a model using his/her own photo from an ad or an editorial. Usually it's their pic but using a really low-quality camera phone. Sometimes they use photos of their pets (Caroline Trentini, Nicholas Lemons, etc.) or use a solid color (Casey Taylor).