Bellazon

Worst & Best Reality Show

Gonzalez Girl

All the "Real Housewives" shows are the worst. None of these women have style and most are just drama queens, trophy wives, gossip and media whores who contribute nothing to society. The only one I liked was Dina Manzo and she was smart enough to leave. Danielle Staub needs to be locked up in a mental hospital.

Yeah, I know, know. BUT I am addicted to them :ninja: I dunno but love all of the housewives shows :idk:

Danielle got fired.

OH GOD!! Danielle was the worst. So glad she is gone!! It is my guilty pleasure, I guess. I can watch these women and be thankful I am nothing like that! I do like Caroline though. She seems to be the most normal housewife.

About the only one I watch is the Kardashians.

i have tried to get into the reality show craze but just cannot. though i diod watch the Real World and Road Rules back when they first started.

there are just so many reality and celebreality shows now. it's just too kmuch to handle. lollll

I love the NYC housewives. My favs are Jill from NYC and Vicki from the OC. They're making another housewives show for Beverly Hills. I think Bravo is going overboard. Don't need a housewives show for every freaking state and make that 2 for Cali <_<

I remember the first Real World. I think I watched the first 4 seasons and lost interest. I can't believe they're still going that show

LOL I know, back in the day, Julie and Eric from NY. And remember that guy Pedro from SF who died from AIDs and who could forget Puck LOL. Ah, brings back childhood memories :)

You have to give MTV the credit. They started reality TV in the early 90's with the Real World, Road Rules, True Life, etc. before everyone else caught on

MTV sure did!

I like the NYC housewives too. I didn't like Bethenny. I thought she was a little too hung up on herself.

I heard Vicki sucked last year on the show. I guess she used to be stronger? And the new trophy wife, Alexa :yuckky: kept coming at her and Vicki didn't really stand up for herself

And I hear Bravo is wanting to do a show in Texas too! They must be trying to cover all major states now. And I will not watch Beverly Hills. I could care less about Paris Hilton's aunts :yuckky:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally watched Jersey Shore the other night. If you think blondes are dumb think again! Some are those girls are as dumb as a box. I did see a picture of Jenny where she actually looked decent. She really needs to tone it down with the make up. Mike is the better looking out of the guys. Probably shelfish in bed though <_<

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...