Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

May i vote for the last 2 or 3 rounds i missed?

Yes, only stipulation being the score won't be counted if it changes the outcome (or else someone could say I rigged it :laugh: ), but if it doesn't change the outcome its counted and commentary is always welcome in any case :hehe: .

Come on!

Charlize x3

:rofl:

Beauty - Charlize x2 :pinch: - kills me, but I think Charlize is more striking if I didn't know them...

Natural - Josie x1 - closer to her best without makeup.

Expected more competition, but within 10 at least :) .

charlize-29.5

josie-39.5

Josie wins :flower:

(Brooklyn Decker, Nominated by Phenobarbie, pictures by Me)

post-17304-0-1446074278-21049_thumb.jpg

(Marisa Miller, Nominated by yours_forever)

post-17304-0-1446074278-25258_thumb.png

I really wanted to get this one up to recapture the epic duel of Natasha vs. Bar (decided by tie breaker vote) :D .

I just want to say...If you've heard it once, you've heard it a thousand times, "amazing bod, average face". Well, they may have average beauty, but not ugly and both have that special twinkle in their eye, that sincerity in the smile that you don't find in all said beauties. These girls take what they have and they make the best of it and that's what we all have to do in some shape or form in life.

For Natural, Marisa FTW (whatever one thinks of her personal best, she doesn't really need makeup to achieve it) For Beauty, Marisa is more unique, though unique doesn't mean more beautiful necessarily (see "strange models" thread). She does have a better smile/teeth whereas some may say Brooklyn's bone scruture is softer, so I can see going either way.

Brooklyn, though I always somewhat cringe when some of our fashion fan friends from various places break out the classic "she's every girl here" phrase, but admittedly, in every mall in America there's at least 30 Brooklyns [facially], but as I said all don't have that good pure, sincerity in the eyes :) . Much love Marisa :flower: , much love Brook :flower: .