Bellazon

Hana Soukupova
Thumbnail

goose

where did my post go?! :blink:

anyway, i said there that even though i had doubts about her doing the VS show (like in my last posts), i think she was gorgeous during the show itself. she didn't look super thin. she put on some weight (maybe she was instructed to eat a lot before the show). and since she's around 6 feet tall, she was a towering image during the show. well done miss soukopova. i'm pleasantly surprised. :wub: :wave:

she's pretty... very pretty (somebody opened my eyes this evening and vs did his bit also)

HAHA yes she is pretty! i think she looked awesome in the VS FS this year, i was suprised to see her, stam, & heather marks as well cause i used to think they weren't really fit with the VS/sexy look. but they proved me wrong! ahah they looked great! can't wait to see the show!

I don't really like Hana , but..

I know how everybody always said she's too skinny and looks like anorexic and walking skeleton down the runway , etc , etc..well i actually think she has a really realy good body :ninja:

She's really tall 6' so she is obviously thin , but Nice thin.

I dunno maybe it's just me , that for me that is a perfect body , i dunno what's wrong with me lately i think everybody's fat (well not fat , but you know what i mean) and i think i look super fat now.

God getting soo obsessed with models and skinniness , not good..

She looks pretty damn fine to me! :drool: :wub: I think this whole "media frenzy" about models being to thin has gotten out of control. For some girls/women this look is easily attainable without being unhealthy. For others its not. It all depends on her body type and its up to the individual to be responsible enough to know the difference. :yes: