Bellazon

Hana Soukupova
Thumbnail

goose

I'm still going to disagree about the weight gain thing. The lighting was lower at the VS show. She looks as thin as she always did. Her arms are the same, legs the same.

But I've always thought that, in spite of the thinness, Hana looked healthy. Her hair and her face and her skin don't say 'I don't eat.' I think she's just thin by nature, as some women are.

But in her older pics she looked awful and not at all healthy. And now she does (still too thin for normal standards^^ but she's looking better now ;) ), and I'm sure that goes hadn in hand with weight gain.

:yes:

and Nine- "it was so dark, we couldn't see her ribs sticking out!" :rofl: I don't that the lighting was the factor... (Y)

ok, don't get me wrong. i love hana. but ..

i don't think she's naturally this thin. research her pics from like 4-5 years ago when she just started modeling. i remember seeing her in a versace show when she wasn't this thin. she looked so full. sort of like a brazilian model's body. then the next year, she lost a lot of weight. that's when she started getting a lot of attention.

i think she looks healthier now. there was a time she looked too thin for words. whenever she'd walk down the runway, it's like her bones would snap.

but i would still love her any other way. just my two cents. :blush: