Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

AFW | SuperTrash - The BigBang Show 2014

source: http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.sk/2014_01_01_archive.html

Saterday evening SuperTrash showed the AW14 collection in the Sugar City, an old factory nearby Amsterdam.  Powerwoman Olcay Gulsen called this collection 'Big Bang, the Rise of Wome!' The factory was turned for this evening into a space/galaxy theme. Impressive appearance! A large white ball, white runway and blue lighting gave use that futuristic feeling.

Supermodel Bregje Heinen opende the show which was divided into three different Space Age themes: 'The Lost World', cinsist of cream cashmere knits, mustard-colored trenchcoats, animal prints and classic sillouettes. 'The dark side'which is more edgy consist of leather biker jackets, knee-high boots, luxury metallic fabrics and sequins dresses. the last theme 'Space Odyssey' brings pronounced intergalactic silhouettes with striking Galaxy inspired maxi dresses with a luxurious and futuristiche finish, We saw a lot of crazy helmets and other types of head gear like Micky Mouse ears, antlers and horns. olcey used a lot of enormous pieves of metallic jewelry to finisch the looks.

The show was amazing and i can't believe I was there. One year ago when I saw the show of 2013 I promise myself next year I have to be there and I did!! :). Thanks to Nathalie and Ilovefashionbloggers so a big hug and kisses to you sweeties!

Olcay showed use that she is really a PowerWoman and the name Big Bang for this collection is diffently the right name! <3

Enjoy the pictures! 

Another article on http://spicepr.nl/clients/supertrash/aw14-big-bang-show-opens-with-international-super-model-bregje-heinen

SuperTrash - AW14 Big Bang show opens with international super model Bregje Heinen

SuperTrash’s AW14 show draws inspiration from the Big Bang and The Rise of Women – a world of intergalactic influences, bold silhouettes, galaxy prints and Space Age style. With over 1.500 guests, the show at Sugar City was opened by international super model Bregje Heinen.

ST.'s AW14 collection consists of three looks: 'The lost world' is a softer take on the Space Age theme with cream cashmere knits, mustard trench coats, wild animal motifs and edgy silhouettes. 'The dark side' combines leather biker jackets, knee-high pony hair boots, delicate etallic fabrix and sequined dresses, while 'Space Odyssey' unites bold intergalactic-inspired silhouettes and galaxy-inspired maxi dresses for a luxurious and futuristic finish.

"This is our biggest, most exclusive show yet." Says owner of SuperTrash Olcay Gulsen. "As a brand we are ever-evolving, ever-growing with the ST. woman and this AW14 show truly epitomises 'The Rise of Women' and everything ST. stands for."