Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

http://www.spitsnieuws.nl/archives/entertainment/2014/01/bregje-heinen-blijft-lekker-nuchter

translated viac google

post-3761-0-1446102734-6397_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446102734-65291_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446102734-66537_thumb.jpg

Bregje Heinen stays nice and sober

She walked alongside Doutzen Kroes infamous show of Victoria 's Secret and was voted SuperTrash Talent of the month. Top model Bregje Heinen calls himself although easy, but I will not walk all over me . "

Many top model Bregje Heinen is no longer visible in the Netherlands , about once every three or four months, she comes from her current residence and models Valhalla New York to the picturesque Borculo to search for friends and family. Last Saturday she opened the grand fashion show of Supertrash in industrial SugarCity in Halfway . The show of the Dutch , by Olcay Gulsen family brand always guarantees a true spectacle .

And part of spectacle as good models Bregje Heinen . Only 21 years and a CV model where many would envy. Discovered on her 14th , simply through her profile on the then popular Hyves , she was in particular face for brands such as DKNY , Replay , Topshop , Karen Millen and Sisley , and they showed the clothes include Balenciaga , Roberto Cavalli , Fendi, Karl Lagerfeld and Prada . Though she is of course best known for her appearance in the infamous Victoria 's Secret fashion show in 2011 when she was only 19 years old .

Enough facts so to walk alongside her high-heeled shoes, but Heinen is what makes so many Dutch models so popular with the major brands: sober , not quick to get her piece . Even if she is proclaimed the first talent of the month. Clothing by Supertrash The brand every month another 'real , charismatic individual' central that ' a true talent with a pure attitude . That does not necessarily have to be a model - next month could be an actress or DJ - but the kickoff for Heinen . " It's an honor , of course " , as she finds the epitome of calm and backstage just before the show . " There are so many models and if you are labeled as super talent is nice , it caresses it . "

The required pure attitude manifests itself in Heinen in another award in anyway what a hard scene , such as the modeling world renowned. "I wish everyone everything . I 'm not someone who is jealous quickly . If someone gets a job , then I'm just happy for her . That seems to me the right attitude , because if you 're jealous , it seems to me difficult, especially for yourself, " It's a lesson she had to learn at a young age : . Only 14 she was when she was scouted by modeling Salva Models. "You will quickly mature . You learn to take care of yourself because you are quite young and already far from home , "They did not therefore where they would end up in : " I did not really have an idea of ​​the modeling world , had I never really . deepened . It was therefore not easy or disappointing. When I was asked , I thought, I can always try. In the beginning I thought it was very scary , but then it became very common. "

Seven years later, Heinen become a respected and world renowned model , where they actually have to watch yourself. State " After I had walked the Victoria 's Secret show people shouted with a shoot suddenly : " Thanks, we are so happy that you want to be here ! "As I thought, sure, it's my job . People ask it often , but for me it is no more than an ordinary employer , where I wanted to work best possible way. Though I am not a perfectionist , I would of course do my job as well as possible , but it's not that I 'm obsessed with it . It is difficult to say about myself, but I think I 'm very normal, down to earth , chill and easy . But I will not walk all over me , and that's important in this world . If you can not or do not manage it, you should be able to give . "

Heinen as Sizing up , she loves it certainly still some years full. A real goal is not she : "Just fine and continue to work well . I do not have a direction. "

http://www.amayzine.com/en/2014/tbt-bregje-heinen-2/

post-3761-0-1446102754-09851_thumb.jpg

From Borculo to New York

You probably won’t recognise this TBT, but she’s one of our country’s  best-known models. No we’re not talking about Saskia de Brauw. Nor about Doutzen. We’ll give you a few hints: she walked all the major runways (she also opened the SuperTrash show last Saturday), graced the cover of Vogue Paris in 2011, and did campaigns for a.o. Diane von Furstenberg, DKNY, and Sisley. Oh, and she’s from Borculo. It’s Victoria’s Secret angel Bregje Heinen, of course! Isn’t she a doll?