Bellazon

Favorite American Model

moiselles

Which American model is your favorite?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the better face?

• Josie Maran [IMG]http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/5290/josie01gx7.png[/IMG]
    • Marisa Miller [IMG]http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1930/marisa01yo5.png[/IMG]
    • Kim Smith [IMG]http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/6618/kim01bs3.png[/IMG]
  2. 2. Who has the better body?

• Josie Maran
    • Marisa Miller
    • Kim Smith
  3. 3. Who is your favorite?

• Josie Maran
    • Marisa Miller
    • Kim Smith

Josie Maran:

josie1qi9.th.jpg josie2mw1.th.jpg josie3av1.th.jpg josie4tn4.th.jpg josie5nv9.th.jpg

Marisa Miller:

marisa1vx1.th.jpg marisa2ex4.th.jpg marisa3dk1.th.jpg marisa4qp9.th.jpg marisa5dm6.th.jpg

Kim Smith:

post-644-0-1445992192-00225_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1445992192-03403_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1445992192-0629_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1445992192-071_thumb.jpg post-644-0-1445992192-11474_thumb.jpg

Yes, I realize there are plenty other American models out there, but these are the first three that came to my mind when I decided to create this poll. :) Please no bashing. Just vote for your favorites. :flower:

face- I started to vote Josie...I only knew Kim by name before, but I've never seen the other two look prettier than in Kim's pictures, so I voted for Kim :) .

body- Marisa. But, good to see formidable competition, though :) :ninja: .

overall - Marisa or Josie :blush: . I don't know anything about Kim. I voted for Marisa to help her votes since a lot of ladies on babe polls don't like her :laugh: :ninja: .

btw the best american model is Hilary Rhoda, someone with style and class
Michelle Buswell, but she's not on the list :whistle:

Like I said, I know there are other American models, but these were the 3 I chose for my poll. :flower:

Nemeside --

I don't hate you, that's very presumptuous of you to assume that. :) I think there are other more tactful and classy ways to state your opinion. It seems to me you think every girl with some curves in a bikini is tacky or cheap. And that's fine, but you don't always have to say such mean things about the models; you don't even know them, honestly. If you can't say anything nice... :whistle:

For the record, I don't hate you, I just think you're very immature. :flower: