Natalie Jayne Roser
Thumbnail

9 hours ago, jj3 said:

MAXIM Australia, October 2016 COVER

PH@bonniecee  MuA@suziekmakeup

smf5FUca.jpg Vj5xpxMJ.jpg

OA4f95Yh.jpg

NATALIE ROSER

Hey Natalie, congrats on your MAXIM cover. How do you feel?
Amazing! It’s so exciting to grace the cover of MAXIM and I’m honoured to join the list of women who have featured before me. Thank you!

Our pleasure! Tell us about the shoot.
I was passing through Los Angeles, on my way to New York, and thought it would be an amazing experience to shoot out in the L.A. desert areas like Joshua Tree National Park. I knew that Bonnie [the photographer] was in town too, so everything just fell into place. We decided to hire a vintage car and channel my inner Megan Fox from Transformers by attending to a broken-down car in the middle of the desert. Little did we know that the car would actually breakdown on our way to the location, which made for a great real -life situational shoot!

How many offers of help did you receive from passers-by?
Surprisingly, none! No help was offered other than the tow truck driver who was patrolling that part of town. It must have looked like I had it under control! At least I’ve actually now learnt how to fill up an old Cadillac with gas!

What goes through your mind whilst posing for a shoot like this? 
Usually I’m focusing on holding my body right and not squinting too much in the sun. The best thing about shooting with a team you trust is that you don’t really have anything to worry about — if I’m doing something strange with my body or outfit, or my face isn’t looking right, they’ll just tell you.

Well, you look gorgeous. When do you feel at your sexiest? 
When I get to feel like myself in a dress that I love. In my line of work I’m often wearing clothes I don’t like or having my hair and make-up done in a way I feel doesn’t suit me, so it’s nice when I have control over what I look like.

What is your best asset?
Physically, probably my smile because I like the way I can make other people smile by showing my cheesy grin. And my positivity is a nice asset, too.

Give us a little more background about yourself, Nat.
I’m Natalie Roser, a model from Newcastle, Australia. I now live in Sydney but I’m travelling a lot for work which I’m really enjoying. I grew up on the beach and I love being outdoors. I’m a sucker for ice-cream, pizza and a good burger but I also enjoy burning off those calories in the gym! My modelling has helped me gain a social media following over the past two years and together they have helped get me to where I am today… and on the cover of MAXIM!

For the full article grab the October 2016 issue of MAXIM, in stores from September 22 to October 20.

>> http://www.maxim.com.au/archives/5362