Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Kevork89 im in love w/your signature! :heart: & w/the one you make for Joe it's amazing too!jvsjvs ... Im praying for your feelings are right, i really really want Adri to open the show w/the Fantasy Bra!

BTW ... When are the girls start to promote the show? Im diying from some Angels Candids! :heart:

ANNE V should be cast this year- She has made a huge comeback on the runway in the Spring 09 shows. She has been consistently featured in Sports Illustrated and has been around a long time as well.

post-6570-0-1446069140-45411_thumb.jpg

post-6570-0-1446069140-68436_thumb.jpg

Please textlink instead of hotlinking images. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

that video, while being really awkward in a way, is soooooo hot! Anne V, you rock my world! she's a real babe! i had no idea. and am i the only one who sees a distinct resemblance to Eva H in that clip?

anyway, no idea what the impetus for creating that video was, but i sure as hell don't mind. she'd be great in the VSFS this year! (*as long as she can walk. no more Marisa please*)

I like when they opened the show with the fantasy bra in 2005 but they didnt you know say much about it like they do in other years Gisele just walked out and there was no word that she was wearing the bra lol...I can see it coming out first again this yr however the Holiday theme is usually at the end and thats when the bra will probably be seen

That was the best moment! :blush:

JoeeeeeeKnight :blush: :kiss:

I want Anne V there she is so sexy i think she will be incredible walking VS

:yes:

http://www.jalougallery.com/images/news/ar...3_1_article.jpg

Please textlink instead of hotlinking images. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Perfect for VS

Must Watch- ANNE V's rendition of Leona Lewis hit Bleeding Love

Rarely in my life do i Quss or swear, i Qind of never do, i thinQ it's a bad thing to do..

But what the Q is this? :blink: What in the world? :anger: This is the most blasphemous :angry: and :yuckky: thing i've ever seen! :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: i felt liQe puQing out my food, sorry, not to be mean or anything... :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: How dare they involve sweet LeonaLewis&Bleeding love!

DisQusting piece of :yuckky: :yuckky:

But i will always liQe her for SI :drool: That's what she does best :whistle: Not VS, SI. :whistle:

And SAM :beating:

that video, while being really awkward in a way, is soooooo hot! Anne V, you rock my world! she's a real babe! i had no idea. and am i the only one who sees a distinct resemblance to Eva H in that clip?

anyway, no idea what the impetus for creating that video was, but i sure as hell don't mind. she'd be great in the VSFS this year! (*as long as she can walk. no more Marisa please*)

I agree with everything you said 100% :yes:

^ Haha, nice.

Did anyone else expect another light colored bra like all the years before?

I think all Black Diamonds, Red Rubies, White Diamonds on the edges and two large teardrop Black Diamonds hanging on a string of the 2008 Fantasy Bra is a great idea, it came out beautifully!

..I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: