Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

Yes very unfortunate.

Anyway, back in the thread we were talking about music, I'd love them to play this awesome remix of Scream by Timbaland.

Or, this song which is constantly confused with Britney Spears... It's perfect for a Halloween-ish section!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qifvaSNiWSY

...and if VS ever hires the Girls of The Playboy Mansion.... This is the perfect song for them...

:laugh:

HAHAHA that song is funny lol dont worry Joe of course they would never choose that song lol or hire the Girls Next Door lol

As for show opener i dont know. I dont want it to be Adriana she has opened plenty. I wouldnt mind seeing Karolina again but i think that either Miranda or Alessandra should. Maybe Doutzen because she is the new angel and has been everywhere for VS atm so i dont know...

I've been objective thus far so i might as well continue being.

I think since Adriana has the fantasy bra, Ale should open.

(Just in case you don't know my pick if I'm not being objective.........duh, I'd like Iza to open)

But I do have to agree that KK or Doutzen would also be a great choice. I'd be happy with whoever

I know your a big Izabel fan...I would love to see her open as well but i doubt they will have Izabel open the show, which sucks. They like to try and put the girls who are huge as opener. It was either Adriana, Karolina or Gisele the past few years.

Yeah, I know. One day Iza's gonna though, but no matter what I'll keep cheering her on.

But I seriously think Ale will open. I almost positive there will be a beach like theme and Marisa will open that. But I doubt they'll start with that. I call that the first segment will be a huge glamorous thing. Like the Femme Fatale Segment opening 2006.

Do you guys think the fantasy bra will start the show like 2005 or last segment like 2006?

while i personally would really LOVE to see KK open again (*and i believe that she is one of, if not the strongest walker that they have*), i think VS is really trying to promote their newest Angels, Miranda and Doutzen ... and i think that it's a safe bet that DOUTZEN will be the opener. which is entirely fine with me. she's got a great walk, she's impossibly beautiful and she's definitely on her way to proper mainstream supermodel status.

Yeah i agree ^^^ At the moment she probably has the 3 biggest kind of contracts a model could get...

She has

Victoria's Secret - A lot of money as an Angel and Spokesperson for the company

Calvin Klein - Huge brand

and

Loreal - She has a cosmetics contract

She is rolling in money at the moment. She is ontop of the world and she deserves it