Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

YEI! A 3 hours show ... with the Caramel-Osas (Adri,Ale&Iza), Karo & Marisa in every segment hahahahahaha that would be my dream xD!

I haven't see the 2001 & 2002 shows, i think im going to do it next weekend ....

I thinQ Miller would be a really great host! :woot: She's great at this Qinda stuff! :woot: :woot:

I love Doutzen but her talking and interviewing isnt fantastic...for me Adriana is the same. I love her but when she talks its like nails on a chalkboard for me her and Gisele were the same i think its cos of their accents i dono. I think Karolina is an amazing speaker. She sounds awesome when she talks and i like to listen to her. Alessandra and Izabel are kinda the same they can talk better then Adriana but still overall i dont know about hosting. So i can see either Miranda, Marisa and Karolina hosting if thats the case. Selita isnt terrible at speaking but i dont like her so lol...

hahaha i agree ... i LOVE Adriana, she's my #1 girl in this world, but yes ... she's not the best for hosting xD. I think that is because of accent too, Gisele has the same problem ... But i adore Adriana, so if she host, i would be really happy hahaa ...

Ale, i love her ... but i can't see her hosting, same with Selita ... i like her i just can't imagine a show hosted by Selita

Doutzen is jut toooo boring, she really really makes wanna sleep hahahaha ... Miranda i just don't like her like i said a thousand times before, but i think i can stand her hosting.

I think that Iza, Marisa or Kk would be perfect hosting ... My favorite girl for hosting is Kk, she's so so funny & nice, i love every interview or show of her <3 ... Marisa & Iza are my 2 & 3 options for hosting

KK would be a great choice. I love her Jay Leno inteview when she says Santa Claus in her native language. Ever since that vid I call him that too it's hilarious and one of my favorites.

2001 and 2002 were good shows. There's only 2 segments for 2001 but each is like ten minutes long

KK would be a great choice. I love her Jay Leno inteview when she says Santa Claus in her native language. Ever since that vid I call him that too it's hilarious and one of my favorites.

2001 and 2002 were good shows. There's only 2 segments for 2001 but each is like ten minutes long

I haven't see that ... Do you have the video?

I would love to see her hahaha

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Kk when she talks ... omg, she's so so so crazy, i love to hear her silly things hahaha ... i remember the 2007 backstage when she did like baby spice hahaha i love her more since i saw that video :heart: ! She's always funny&silly on her interviews :laugh: :heart:

I like Izabel too, her english is very very very nice i couldn't believe when i first hear her talking! :heart:

& Doutzen ... oh Doutzen ... she makes me wanna go sleep hahaha

^ You mean that Doutzen puts you to sleep in a good way or a bad way. Because in person her voice is so soft and soothing you do feel very relaxed, but yet you hang on every word.

i mean that she's so boring ... i've seen some interviews of her & she's in stand by like she doesn't know what to say ... is not like Kk, or Adri, or Ale that are always smiling, having fun etc ...

i didn't talk about her "soft" voice uhmm

^ You mean that Doutzen puts you to sleep in a good way or a bad way. Because in person her voice is so soft and soothing you do feel very relaxed, but yet you hang on every word.

i mean that she's so boring ... i've seen some interviews of her & she's in stand by like she doesn't know what to say ... is not like Kk, or Adri, or Ale that are always smiling, having fun etc ...

i didn't talk about her "soft" voice uhmm

I'm glad you liked it. The Iza and Tyra vids are also funny.

Isabelli would really be a great angel, but the biggest mystery to me is why AnaBB wasn't one. She did soo much with VS and was soo synonomous with Adriana and Gisele. Why wasn't she an angel. :o