Bellazon

What would you girls do...

worshipper pa

• 4 weeks later...
First off, slavery isn't a joke, man. I understand that this is kinda different, but still.

Second off, why do I get the impression that you get strangely aroused reading the responses here? :whistle:

Yes, slavery is not a joke, it is a serious thing. I am not joking here.

Because I get aroused reading the responses! I am perverse!

that last comment totally stoped me from replying :ninja:  :o

Yet you replied! Do you have a problem with perverse people? Do you discriminate people for their sexual direction? At least I am honest and tell you what I am!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you that we should be more tolerant with perverse people.

Some people are just born that way. I understand that some people have the need to touch little boys. :evil:

Some people are just born that way. I understand that some people have the need to touch little boys. :evil:

Thanks for the tolerance but I haven't talked about touching little boys, you have! :whistle:

This thread is not about little boys but women and their maleslaves. We can be normal in only one way but perverse in many ways...

@ greeneyed_lady: Are your comments somewhat perserve since you don't want people to get aroused? What is the problem?

Thanks for the tolerance but I haven't talked about touching little boys, you have! :whistle:

This thread is not about little boys but women and their maleslaves. We can be normal in only one way but perverse in many ways...

@ greeneyed_lady: Are your comments somewhat perserve since you don't want people to get aroused? What is the problem?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You sick bastard! I was just being sarcastic!

You obviously aren't descended from anyone who was a slave. Well as someone who did have ancestors who were slaves, and who were taken advantage of sexually (read: raped), lemme say that you and this thread are just fucked...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think everyone's ancestors had most probably been raped.

I mean that is the way since pre-historic times.

First off, slavery isn't a joke, man. I understand that this is kinda different, but still.

Second off, why do I get the impression that you get strangely aroused reading the responses here? :whistle:

Yes, slavery is not a joke, it is a serious thing. I am not joking here.

Because I get aroused reading the responses! I am perverse!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:o :shock:

You sick bastard! I was just being sarcastic!

What do you think I was?? :laugh:

You obviously aren't descended from anyone who was a slave. Well as someone who did have ancestors who were slaves, and who were taken advantage of sexually (read: raped), lemme say that you and this thread are just fucked...

So I don't understand anything about slavery because my ancestors weren't slaves?

Slavery is completely different from voluntary slavery. Please study voluntary slavery (I am talking about that in this thread because slavery is fucked up) before you judge me.

Brainwashing is fucked up too, right? Still the media is brainwashing us 24/7! Talk about fucked up!

Nobody is raping anyone in this thread.

There's a difference between brainwashing from the media and conditioning from centuries of being seen as subhuman. I've never heard of voluntary slavery, but just from the sound of it I can tell you it's fucking bullshit. I don't know if whatever country you're from had slavery, but if it did there shouldn't be any way you could even argue what you do. Slavery is demeaning on so many levels, and if someone chooses to be a slave voluntarily that's just even more offensive. So until your family has actually been affected by slavery, get the fuck out with that "voluntary slavery" bullshit.

Mr_Atoobie, just Google "voluntary slavery" or "consensual slavery" and find something you didn't know existed.

Here are only few links to get you started with (WARNING: ADULT CONTENT)

Bondage & Voluntary Slavery

Slavery Contract

I am 100% against non-voluntary slavery, everyone has the right to be free. Everyone has also the right to give their freedom away if they want. That's real freedom.