Bellazon

What would you girls do...

worshipper pa

Guest quasicartes
Dinah is nice to every1,as u know i am an honest person,i speak my mind...and i know i have a big mouth <_< ..and i often write/speak before i think.

but plzl eave my friend out of it,i know u dont like me,but dont start blaming her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really I have nothing against you, but you started this fight first.

And your friend pray that she gets her warning level upped to 99.99%, so that a "Zero Tolerance Policy" may be exercised on her, lest she started offending someone else again.

hmm,well i'm a goof ..so some ppl say :laugh: ,i didn't reliase i started the fight...i was just saying what i thought @ the time i thought u were being rude to worshipper,so i opened my big mouth thats all.......but i dont understand why how 'D' is offending someone else coz she is a lovely person.

end of story :wacko: ...this is making me confused,my head hurts

ps:I'm not fighting i'm just saying.

Guest quasicartes
Chicken don’t bother with him. He is bitter because I’m smarter then him and I beat him at his own game so leave it at that but thank you for standing up for me love. :heart:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congrats, Dinah! First, it was me! As if that wasn't enough, you went on to pick up fight with nyc_rocks. I must admit that you're good at bickering, so the question is who's next? One of the admins like Neo or Maddog? Or do you just have enough courage to bully normal members like us, because we can't ban you? Also, after poisoning Chicken's mind, I am running out of guesses on whose mind you will poison next.

P.S. Does anyone notice that WFT has far less fights, and isn't it a coincident that Dinah isn't a member there?

Guest quasicartes
quasicartes..its my fault remember?..i started it,so u said.Come on stop fighting plz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am sorry Chicken. I just realised that you started this fight because you misread what I said to PA. You thought it sounded hostile, but its not. Me and PA had been PM-ing each other like that for quite some time. This Dinah, however, she just loves picking fight. SHe saw she ahd the chance, so she seized it. She also loved impressing upon others how mature she was during fights. When nyc_rocks showed her that she was still very 'green'. She started crying how she was just "a big children" who "needed to protected her ignorance". Big children should never be allowed in this forum, as they love picking up fights too much!

I am sorry Chicken. I just realised that you started this fight because you misread what I said to PA. You thought it sounded hostile, but its not. Me and PA had been PM-ing each other like that for quite some time. This Dinah, however, she just loves picking fight. SHe saw she ahd the chance, so she seized it. She also loved impressing upon others how mature she was during fights. When nyc_rocks showed her that she was still very 'green'. She started crying how she was just "a big children" who "needed to protected her ignorance". Big children should never be allowed in this forum, as they love picking up fights too much!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes yr right,i did misunderstood u and i'm sorry for that........but about Dinah, i disagree with that,she is only human and she is only trying to put her point forward..I was reading stuff of NYC...i can honestly say every1 reacts differently to NYC comments and i dont see why Dinah is wrong, yes some ppl might find it offensive,its just the matter of wisdom and understanding each other...it is an argument it doesn't matter whether one is right or wrong...at the end of the day it is THAT persons beliefs and i think its only fair to express what is bothering us. Dinah is a lovely girl and i hate seeing ppl say nasty things about her,i really do. But enough is said we all have our difference, so we would have to agree to disagree. :(

worshipper pa u r a really nice person..and smart, i dont understand why u put up with quasicartes and his stupid comments, if he is smart then he would know better...he should grow up and learn some respect!......I'm not being rude,just honest and if he says anything bad to me,then i'll throw it back in his face...coz he is just a fricken bully.....who is mentally blinded!...i really dont put up with ppl like that,and neither should u,coz u dont deserve to be treated that way...lol....anyways i think i sound mature 4 my age. ;)

And if he doesn't like what i've just said,then he can bitch about it to my face!

(personally if i were u worshipper...i would have decked him by now :boxing: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mature for ur age? And just how old are u? If u don't mind me asking