Bellazon

What would you girls do...

worshipper pa

I dont think so!.....quasicartes is such a pain in da ...er ..wings :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please excuse me for even just suggesting you two could be a couple! I'm terribly sorry!

How could I say that, I don't understand. You deserve better!

@quasicartes: :p

Where the hell is that middle finger icon when you need it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You would not need a middle finger icon if you respected other people. You have been a little arrogant with other people. I sense frustration in you, I suffer from the same problem too. I haven't respected you always as I should. I try to do better.

Guest quasicartes
You would not need a middle finger icon if you respected other people. You have been a little arrogant with other people. I sense frustration in you, I suffer from the same problem too. I haven't respected you always as I should. I try to do better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with worshipper (none of my business,but i dont care)......quasicartes..seem to be abit rude @ times ....and uses his/her so called 'intellectual' skills to do my heading or offend some ppl! :wacko:

I agree with worshipper (none of my business,but i dont care)......quasicartes..seem to be abit rude @ times ....and  uses his/her so called 'intellectual' skills to do my heading or offend some ppl! :wacko:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is your business if he has offended you. Please try to understand him, we all get frustrated from time to time. He won't get any nicer if we are rude to him...

It is your business if he has offended you. Please try to understand him, we all get frustrated from time to time. He won't get any nicer if we are rude to him...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

worshipper pa u r a really nice person..and smart, i dont understand why u put up with quasicartes and his stupid comments, if he is smart then he would know better...he should grow up and learn some respect!......I'm not being rude,just honest and if he says anything bad to me,then i'll throw it back in his face...coz he is just a fricken bully.....who is mentally blinded!...i really dont put up with ppl like that,and neither should u,coz u dont deserve to be treated that way...lol....anyways i think i sound mature 4 my age. ;)

And if he doesn't like what i've just said,then he can bitch about it to my face!

(personally if i were u worshipper...i would have decked him by now :boxing: )

Guest quasicartes
worshipper pa u r a really nice person..and smart, i dont understand why u put up with quasicartes and his stupid comments, if he is smart then he would know better...he should grow up and learn some respect!......I'm not being rude,just honest and if he says anything bad to me,then i'll throw it back in his face...coz he is just a fricken bully.....who is mentally blinded!...i really dont put up with ppl like that,and neither should u,coz u dont deserve to be treated that way...lol....anyways i think i sound mature 4 my age. ;)

And if he doesn't like what i've just said,then he can bitch about it to my face!

(personally if i were u worshipper...i would have decked him by now :boxing: )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1.Bully? What have I done? :huh:

2. Making an offensive comment will ALWAYS make an individual sound very wise and mature. ;)

Guest quasicartes
PM this.. :war: lol..,i'm just joking

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So, now you are chickening out?

Thank you so much for your blind accusation. :)

So, know you are chickening out?

Thank you so much for your blind accusation.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

chickening out?..i dont think so.....and u r welcome.. i like accusting arrogant ppl!..and how is my accusation blind?, last i checked i can still see....and plz dont hide behide a mask,be honest...dont try to be nice either just becoz ppl r going to read this.

Guest quasicartes
chickening out?..i dont think so.....and u r welcome.. i like accusting arrogant ppl!..and how is my accusation blind?, last i checked i can still see....and plz dont hide behide a mask,be honest...dont try to be nice either just becoz ppl r going to read this.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your point is you want me to cuss at you, so that I will sound much more offensive and uncivilized, and therefore everyone else will think I am the bad guy and you are the hero? If so, I am really sorry for not falling into your silly trap. :)

Guest quasicartes
Why would i want to be a hero?..its on da internet for god's sake, if i wanted to be a fricken hero..then i'll be saving ppls lives not wasting my time on u!...not so smart now r we?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good, now that we are both assholes. :)

never! i'm not da loser here....i just dont want to end da fight,coz i'll look like an OTT sensitive nerd....da only reason i wondered when it would ever end was becoz i have homework to do <_< ......u be a man and say sorry!..not just to me but to worshipper too.