Bellazon

Post your FAVOURITE, drool-worthy pics of MALE MODELS

cooperIShot

Oh my.. Unfortunately i dont know who this is :drool:

This is lovely Matthias Streitweiser. He needs a thread of his own. :evil:

wow!! this must be the day of wanting to know who Matthias is cuz somebody wanted to know his identity in the Models ID forum :drool: i cant seem to find a lot on him so starting a thread will be hard.... :ninja:

Thanks M---!! hope u had an awesome xmas!! :wave:

Intimissimi FW08

Model: Larry Scott :wub:

You must be psychic, because I was just about to come on here and ask who this guy was. He looks so much like the actor Desmond Harrington. Very beautiful man!

I've been told that from time to time that i'm psychic :laugh: I started Larry's thread a while back, so check it out if you haven't already!!! i didn't know who Desmond Harrington was so i had to google him....sorry i don't see the resemblance :whistle: BUT yes, both Desmond and Larry are beautiful men, gotta agree with ya there :blush:

He's not strictly a male model, but nonetheless I can't believe that no-one yet has posted pics of the gooooorgeous David Beckham and his brilliant ad campaign for Armani Underwear!!

I'm sure that probably everyone in the world has seen the photos by now but anyway... (Okay, the world is a slight exaggeration, but they have been pretty widely published!)

David_armani1.jpg

David_armani2.jpg

David_armani7.jpg

David_armani6.jpg

David_armani8.jpg

And my personal favourite....

David_armani3.jpg