Bellazon

Post your FAVOURITE, drool-worthy pics of MALE MODELS

cooperIShot

AC for DKNY :drool: :drool: :heart: :drool:

post-16544-0-1446063020-70168_thumb.jpg

Damn, that's HOT!! :drool:

That picture is perfect! Background, body, legs, face, hands, everything. Cooper IS hot, yes he is!

Thanks for shaaaaring!

:yes: yep, AC's DEFINITELY HOT!!!! you can almost here the sizzling noise when ya touch the computer screen :laugh: ...and glad ya think that pic is PERFECT :hug: ...I ALWAYS knew he was (AND still is :blush: )

:yes: yep, AC's DEFINITELY HOT!!!! you can almost here the sizzling noise when ya touch the computer screen :laugh: ...and glad ya think that pic is PERFECT :hug: ...I ALWAYS knew he was (AND still is :blush: )

:rofl:

And yep, I kinda figured you thought he was hot...you know, with your username and all!! :whistle: Lol.

You've got good taste!! ;)

:rofl:

And yep, I kinda figured you thought he was hot...you know, with your username and all!! :whistle: Lol.

You've got good taste!! ;)

thanks!! :hug: i've been a fan of AC for at least 3 yrs now!! and he's STILL going strong....yay!!!!!

OMG,

Everytime I come on this thread I just get so happy!

These guys are sooo hot!!

Thanks for all the pics!!!!!!!!

Love the pics of Brian, M---!!!

:)

:hug:

This thread us supposed to make us happy :)

post-15161-0-1446063021-61885_thumb.jpg

I still love this picture so much. :drool: Until now it makes me want to buy the underwear.

By the way - what's the correct term for this kind of underwear, i don't get the different names.

Is it retro pants?

post-16544-0-1446063022-45207_thumb.jpg

I still love this picture so much. :drool: Until now it makes me want to buy the underwear.

By the way - what's the correct term for this kind of underwear, i don't get the different names.

Is it retro pants?

hey M--- glad ya like this pic, but it's a DIFFERENT one than AC's other DKNY pic.....the other one was in colour, plus he was wearing white underwear...as for what would be the appropriate name for this kinda underwear? well since i'm NOT a lad lol i had to ask my fiance cuz he wears this kind lol....he said they're called "boxer-briefs".....i guess that makes sense right :laugh:

hey M--- glad ya like this pic, but it's a DIFFERENT one than AC's other DKNY pic.....the other one was in colour, plus he was wearing white underwear...as for what would be the appropriate name for this kinda underwear? well since i'm NOT a lad lol i had to ask my fiance cuz he wears this kind lol....he said they're called "boxer-briefs".....i guess that makes sense right :laugh:

thanks haha

I wear them too but didn't get the name haha

I mean the english ones are different and even in German nobody really knows lol

I didn't notice it was a different picture but you're right - this one is even hotter .drool:

Your guinness? Like the book of world records? :mellow:

Guinness like the Irish beer, wifie ! :trout: :hug:

post-9970-0-1446063023-35497_thumb.jpg

Thank you for thep icture, CooperIShot! And I love to be a risk for oyur health :hug:

Your guinness? Like the book of world records? :mellow:

Ah... yes... nice chest... and his tattoo too... and those abs are nice as well... but I must say, I usually check out the face first :rofl: And that tattoo :o most people don't go all the way around their arms with those kind of tattoos because once you get to the under your arm part... like the part on the inside, by your body, it gets very painful :mellow:

"Book of world records" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nooooooooo silly toni!!! i was drinking that irish ale, guinness!!! it's very strong, but sooooo goooooooddddd!!! but yeah his tat is very nice ;)

post-9970-0-1446063023-36724_thumb.jpg

;)

thanks haha

I mean the english ones are different and even in German nobody really knows lol

I didn't notice it was a different picture but you're right - this one is even hotter .drool:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the new pictures! :shifty:

Thanks for the new pictures! :shifty:

thanks haha