Bellazon

Post your FAVOURITE, drool-worthy pics of MALE MODELS

cooperIShot

thanks for the updates, guys!! btw, azure, that model DOES look familiar to me....there was somebody who posted a model they didnt know who it was, if i remember correctly, he had chocolate on his hands and he was licking it off? does that ring a bell? the one azure posted above looks like that same model, but i could be wrong.....thanks again, M, for the hot pics!! :hug:

thanks for the updates, guys!! btw, azure, that model DOES look familiar to me....there was somebody who posted a model they didnt know who it was, if i remember correctly, he had chocolate on his hands and he was licking it off? does that ring a bell? the one azure posted above looks like that same model, but i could be wrong.....thanks again, M, for the hot pics!! :hug:

(and for Adam, obviously :shifty:)

:blink: adam!?!?!?!?!?! noooooooooooooooo that's AC!!! (Andrew Cooper) :blink: but thanks for the awesome pics you posted!! and yep, that last guy is def a hottie...i kinda like that one dude with the tattoo on his left side.... :heart:

:rofl:

i know it's Andrew lol

i just posted some Adam picutres in that monent, guess my mind had already moved on lol

sorry :p

yeah the tattoo guy has a good body, but i don't like his face at all :laugh:

you know whose face i love?

Atesh Salih :heart:

----

ateshsalihpb1bi0.th.jpg post-15161-0-1446063072-52468_thumb.jpg ateshcc1cl3.th.jpg post-15161-0-1446063072-6519_thumb.jpg post-15161-0-1446063072-75349_thumb.jpg post-15161-0-1446063072-79858_thumb.jpg 96ecerruti01salih7rxkv9.th.jpg 88525596bxwy6.th.jpg post-15161-0-1446063072-81992_thumb.jpg post-15161-0-1446063072-85548_thumb.jpg

----

he's so gorgeous! :drool:

too bad he didn't do a lot of cool editorials :laugh:

dammit i want hot HQs of him! :chicken:

don't scare me like that!! i thought u really thought that was adam lol...but ya know what? u made up with it with those incredible pics of Atesh!! wow, what beautiful eyes..such an intense stare...gorgeous!! and yeah that tattooed dude's face isn't all that, it was his body that caught my eye!! :blush: thanks again M for updating this thread....it needed it badly!!! i know i'm off topic lol but did u get that pic of Will i sent a while back? :wave:

oh no worries about not replying M!! just thought maybe u didnt get it :laugh: but wow!! i've never seen Ryan with short hair!! he looks incredible...i can see why ya like him more with the shorter hair :drool: sorry that i havent updated Ryan's thread in a while :ninja: thanks for adding Ryan's hot pics to this thread!! :hug:

it was a pleasure :shifty: