Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

Only cool part of House of Wax was seeing Paris Hilton getting a 3/4" conduit through her skull.

Elephant - I watched it for the second time today...first time was when it first came out on DVD, several months ago. It's a strangly disturbing and compelling film. It's very unique. A must see for anyone who likes great film making.

Only cool part of House of Wax was seeing Paris Hilton getting a 3/4" conduit through her skull.

Elephant - I watched it for the second time today...first time was when it first came out on DVD, several months ago.  It's a strangly disturbing and compelling film.  It's very unique.  A must see for anyone who likes great film making.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I liked that part too :yes:

but it's f**kin' JOHNNY CHAN!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who is that?

Nobody else saw Elephant?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*raises hand* i saw it. it was definatley a masterpiece wasnt it. i also loved the blonde haired boy in it, so striking. *ruffles his hair*. anyway yus. a must see

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Most every kid used their real name in the movie. The filming in the school was cool as shit...all real time and staged perfectly. I thought that one jock was going to kick ass but just got shot like everyone else. It was like watching a slooooow train wreck. The only part I didn't like is when that kid got shot in the doorway and the teacher dragged him into the room...that wasn't realistic.

but it's f**kin' JOHNNY CHAN!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Who is that?

Only the 10 time winner of the World Series of Poker... :cain:

guess what? you have to go all-in at least 10 times to win that tournament :o

and Elephant sounds like Battle Royale from what I gather... :huh:

...and I watched Rounders again...for the 7th time in 2 weeks :ermm: