Bellazon

Last movie you saw...

Legion

The Water Horse : Legend of the Deep

I love Disney... I have most of the movies :blush: and the collection constists of more cartoons than any other..

oh The Water Horse was soooooo cute!!....and yes, the Disney films consist of more animated features than live-action ones :laugh: i HAVE all the animated ones.....go figure lol

I got Disney Masterpiece; Snow White :D and like... 20 other disney animations... but anyway...

last movie I saw was...

The Absent Minded Professor (old disney, it was just on TV)

one of Disney's classics!!! one of my favourite live-action Disney films is the cute "The Ugly Dachshund"!!! In fact i just saw it this afternoon lol....if you're not familiar with it, it's about this married couple, she owns dachshunds, and he owns a big dog...well the big dog, since its surrounded by the dachshunds, well he thinks he's one of them lol....it's such a cute film..i recommend it....another reason i love it cuz i OWN a dachshund lol...in fact i've own dachshunds almost all of my life...of my 34 yrs, i've had one in my life for 32 of those years.....obviously NOT the same dog lol but 3 different ones....my favourite had lived for 15 yrs....the one i have now is 5, but acts like she's still in her "terrible twos" :wave: :heart: :laugh: