Ruslana Korshunova
Thumbnail

sedirea

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This case is so confusingg!!!In one side you immediately think that she suicided but in the other side you may think that she was killed.She seemed very happy to give up from her life, but her posts on blogs say the opposite.She probably had a problem, whatever it was, we know that it took her life.

I think almost every girl at her age writes those kind of things on their blogs, facebook etc.. and in her photos she always looked so happy.

she was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!

i think and feel she was murdered cuz in such a life she had things are always more complex that they seem and i think a model loves her body,so if she wanna commit suicide she doesn't do it in a way that it ruins her body!look u're with your boyfriend u watch a movie with him and then....the end?!!!!!

oh no no no that's not the way events arrange .usually before a suicide the committer writes a letter,especially a young girl that lives thousands of miles away from her mama and her brother,but ruslana didn't!

and the other thing is that one of the aims she was working away from her family was to earn money for them,so i don't think she was that cruel to leave them all alone with such a bitter pain and sorrow,especially in such a life that they had lost their father when she was a little girl.

maybe a man killed him,but maybe she was a victim of jealousy.god knows and i'm sure the police know,too.i think after about 40 years or a little less or more this secret will be revealed just like marilyn monroe.after all she is gone and the only think we can do for her is to pray for the peace of her soul.god bless sweet ruslana.it none of us know what we choose to do or where we decide to live is right or not.

a lot of murderers will never be punished,and her murderer is one of them,too.i hope that devil will die in the worst way that is possible!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there is always somebody in ones life that makes a difference and someone who is very pure, and to me this was Lady R :heart:

post-31444-1300655806_thumb.jpg

a screen cap from the making of " nina ricci"

by the way here in the states the last comericial I saw with her and it ran into 2009 was an tv commerical for the comapny "davids bridal"

I used to cry when I would see, very beautiful and with that great smile she had :heart:

I am trying to look for it, but for her I will try more :heart: