Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

can't believe that i missed another model competition... =/

andrew really rocks! ;)

how are you cooperishot. hope you'r feeling better...

Hey, Joana!! Good to hear from you!!!! :hug: Yeah, u missed another competition :laugh: but Andrew won the first won!!! So if u like, u still have time to nominate a few more in the next competition....u can't, however, renominate those already chosen...take a look at the list in the "male model competition" thread in the general guy part of the forum....then the winner of THIS competition will compete against our Andrew!!!! of course, NOBODY comes even close to AC!! :drool: :heart: :wave: oh, on to other news....i'm doing better...thanks for asking!!! i actually went back to work earlier this week cuz we have major testing coming up for my students.....i'm a 2nd grade teacher, and i hate being so behind in my job.....but how are YOU???? hope all is well and will chat with u soon!! :wave:

i totally agreee with u, no one comes close to our Andrew :)

i'm fine! always studying... i MUST come more often here. btw any new stuff on andrew?

i'm fine! always studying... i MUST come more often here. btw any new stuff on andrew?

i'm glad you've been studying..ALWAYS good to hear (esp since i'm a teacher lol)....no, unfortunately nothing new on him in a while.....i will be leaving for london on the 6th of June to visit his pet boutique the mutz nutz...i cant wait..... :heart: if i find anything new before i leave i'll surely post it here!! :drool:

i'm glad you've been studying..ALWAYS good to hear (esp since i'm a teacher lol)....no, unfortunately nothing new on him in a while.....i will be leaving for london on the 6th of June to visit his pet boutique the mutz nutz...i cant wait..... :heart: if i find anything new before i leave i'll surely post it here!! :drool:

One thing just came into my mind:

What if one of my teachers is a crazy model internet freak like you?! :laugh:

WEIRD association :ninja:

I just can't picture any of my teachers being like that lol but on the other hand you probably don't go around asking your students whether they like Andrew or telling them that they are hot :rofl:

thanks for the photos!

lov to see andrew with shorter hair :heart:

oh i agree!!! he's soooo cute with shorter hair....i really thought the Matinique ones (spring 08) were a good length for him...but then again, when it's longer, he's hot too lol....he kinda has that "messy" look going on when it's longer :laugh: i love it lol....