Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

2 good news ! She is brunette And today she make a shooting for emilio pucci ( with Gigi hadid)

With Gigi? Sure?

coz Gigi posted this: 

On set today shooting @voguespain in the beautiful outskirts of Paris. Incredible location, awesome team. Out soon xx

Well, Vogue Spain shooting would be good too, but a Pucci campaign...

attachicon.gifpeter_dundas.png

Shooting with "La Palvin" #barbarapalvin #puccigirl #crazysexycool #emiliopucci #saturday #mylife

@peter_dundas via Instagram

If she's really brunette… God is good :D

OMG! She looks beautiful! This is clearly her best look and I hope she won't change her hair color anytime soon. It's been a while since her gorgeous blue eyes stood out like that and it's all because of the hair I'm sure. 

2 good news ! She is brunette And today she make a shooting for emilio pucci ( with Gigi hadid)

With Gigi? Sure?

coz Gigi posted this: 

On set today shooting @voguespain in the beautiful outskirts of Paris. Incredible location, awesome team. Out soon xx

Well, Vogue Spain shooting would be good too, but a Pucci campaign...

my bad sorry! i thought gigi was in Paris for Emilio Pucci Because Of her Instagram picture but it's just a flashback to the Fashion Week

post-85365-0-44934900-1414318122_thumb.p post-85365-0-15114700-1414318137_thumb.p

"Oooh , its #you again?! Another great shooting with @realbarbarapalvin ... #paris #secretproject #tysioatwork"
"Or this option ? Do I look like a #cover #star ? Ha ha , great day with @realbarbarapalvin #paris #secretproject"
via @tyszka_marcin on Instagram

I don't think it's a Pucci campaign sadly, she worked with the same photographer who she worked with for Vogue Portugal, Marcin Tyszka. He shot Peter Dundas too: http://instagram.com/p/ulFb9VybEa/?modal=true " Great day in #paris with #superstars shooting @peter_dundas and .... "

And here is the first pic with less filter (?): https://www.facebook.com/197413430313160/photos/pcb.729508553770309/729508497103648/?type=1&theater