Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ Slim to none, her body is not there at the moment for such a shoot. Not when you have bodies like Nina, Lily there. But then again they had Valerie there last time around so who knows what is possible.

How can you tell in this dress that she isn't in a good shape? We barely saw her actual shape nowadays.

In that photo when she wore that panda something her thighs looked thinner than before imo, maybe just the angle or she uses photoshop now like Miranda, idk...  :D  :p

But I think she looks great nowadays! Plus working, behaving...Even her teeth seem whiter!  :D Everything's good! 

^ Slim to none, her body is not there at the moment for such a shoot. Not when you have bodies like Nina, Lily there. But then again they had Valerie there last time around so who knows what is possible.

How can you tell in this dress that she isn't in a good shape? We barely saw her actual shape nowadays.

In that photo when she wore that panda something her thighs looked thinner than before imo, maybe just the angle or she uses photoshop now like Miranda, idk...  smily%20new%20one.gif  :p

But I think she looks great nowadays! Plus working, behaving...Even her teeth seem whiter!  smily%20new%20one.gif Everything's good!

^ That statement above was based on a few photos I saw in past shoots but who knows where she's at now. Hopefully she is taking care of herself because I would love to see her work uptick for 2015 :hehe: