Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Please....please....please....I really hope she somehow....SOMEHOW....makes it to NY...She just has to...she is way too beautiful not to at least make it to the casting sessions...after that it is in destiny's hands and with Monica Mitro and her merry band's  twisted, deranged, #@cked up ideas of healthy women with curves ( remeber Monica and  last year's casting video) who knows but damn it  Barbara ...you and esp your fans owe it at least for you to make it to the casting sessions in NY this week....please..

:surrender:  :surrender:  :surrender: 

fingers crossed... please barbie go to NYC for casting

I said " stupid" because She break her carrer since almost 2 years now She do anything exept : party ! No castings, nothing ... I use to love her but im done with her " work" She is really lazy ( exept for having fun ( et dont say " she is young, because others models are young too) : well about this last weekend peoples in french club were shocked to see how much she drinks and she was vulgar .. )

Chill! Maybe she just went back for her lucky panties! lol

And anyways, give her a break! Maybe she was already sad because she knew she won't go to the castings... 

Black Magazine said:

As we roll through printing it is traditional for us to roll out the cover, or covers as is the case with issue #22. First up, the biggest star among our cover girls, beauty queen Barbara Palvin. The gorgeous Hungarian has a vast online following of sometimes fanatical fans and to be honest, that includes us! Barbara was shot for BLK #22 in a 12 page editorial, a rad BTS movie (to be posted on BLK TV soon) - and this cover by Karen Inderbitzen-Waller and Delphine Avril Planqueel wearing Juun J and Prada.

so don't wait for VSFS, but 12 pages of Black Magazine and a video!

I'm still surprised that people are SURPRISED with the above. This girl has beauty, slight notoriety and money. She not going to give 2 shits if people see her drinking, talking like a sailor or having random sex with guys. Once again, why should she and why must people keep pointing this out...it's a given with her already :cain:

In my honest opinion as of now; and this has been so for sometime now personally, I think her career is over and whatever she does here and there is just for fun as she begins to accelerate down completely before diapering into oblivion from the industry. Tis a bitch of a occupation that will swallow you whole and spit you out alive. Oh course she can prove me and others wrongs if SHE decides to turn it around :idk:

what! her carrerr is FAR from being over...she is now in the cover of black magazine , she will be in the cover of lofficiel, her recently shoot with terry , still a loreal girl, etc Barbs is still a great model as i said before some months/years are better than others.

if someone is done with Barbara just bye bro
post-49177-0-1446056564-30423_thumb.gif
post-49177-0-1446056564-32485_thumb.gif

Okay, okay... its a shame that shes not at the top of the modeling industry game, but hey c'est la vie! She has a !!!!!!GORGEOUS!!!!!!! face but we cant change her ways, we cant her style of life and being here complaining about these things is so stupid and isnt going to change anything! So just chill out guys :actor::yes: :p