Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

According to this post Barbara is going to attend Glamour Hungary Magazine's 2014  Women of the Year Gala on the 20th of March (Thursday/Tomorrow )....Plus she already tweeted that she is going home to Budapest on Wednesday( Paris time).....Hopefully this time she will wear a gorgeous,glamorous evening gown that is NOT black and is NOT designed by DSQUARED2 !!!!

Does anyone know whether she is nominated for Women of the Year/Best Model this year as well ???

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  14h
going home finally :) cant wait to see my family

barbarapalvin 2 hours ago
Barbara is going to Glamour Gala in Thursday ☺

http://instagram.com/p/lt08OmtYQI/

http://www.glamouronline.hu/womenoftheyear

Lyla...It clearly shows that while everyone wishfully believed/thought/hoped  that moving to Paris will automatically bring her more modelling work incl high fashion work ( since her agent lives there as well) that has not happened...the fact is out of roughly 80 potential working days (from 1st of January 2014 to 19th of March) Barbara has done paid modelling work for only 8 days !!!!! 8 out of 80 !!!!! Plus 5 days of that was  with L'Oreal Paris !!!!

She is wasting her money paying rent for an appt in Paris (which is not cheap as I understand) basically doing almost nothing ....better to live at home (for free) and just travel for work !!!!

Plus she posted this...what a lie...at least be honest about it and tell the truth rather than sugarcoat it...I have seen multiple pics of her smoking but chose not to post it here....her teeth are badly stained and yellowish...she is obviously a regular smoker !!! The day she was caught  smoking by the paparazzi  while leaving Funky Buddha  in London (05.03.2014) was not the first time !!!!!!

http://instagram.com/p/lt6aLTNYTP/

Barbara Palvin ~ Leaving Funky Buddha (05.03.2014)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.256584357846820.1073743714.231499513688638&type=3

In Cannes 2013 with Leonardo DiCaprio.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15898085/1111.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15898082/11.jpg.html

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/15898083/111.jpg.html

Appleauto, even if i don't desagree with some things you said, lately, each time you come here to post something it's always "negative" and always the same thing as "barbara doesn't work as a model" "barbara doesn't work enough" "barbara has to work more" " i begin to dislike barbara" and I think we got it. I get that Barbara doesn't work much as she did this few months, but posting this kind of stuff won't change anything and won't make her work more! AND, I don't think that she can decide with who/what work she has to do, it's her agency/agents that decide for her so she is not the only one to blame. 

Lyla, I agree with you. Look I hate smoking, but I reckon Barbara should be allowed to learn. She has to be smarter about it, but she has to learn herself. We ain't her parents. Two, rebuilding a career takes work. The model you mentioned apple (Monika Jagaciak) was in a pretty bad position herself. She was in danger of losing a lot of work and was doing less and less and now she is back on track. You cannot just be negative the whole time. It isn't about agreeing or disagreeing. No-one is saying you are wrong, but people are saying that negativity doesn't solve problems.

"she obviously is a regular smoker" you don't know that...? she's 20. like 50% of the 18-22 year olds i know socially smoke, especially when drinking. you need to stop hating on barbara for being a regular kid. she'll learn.

also, barbara's work is dependent on her agency, and the brands/companies that want her. it's not her fault.

Not this rant again :banghead:  Appleauto, you're really sounding like a broking record! We get she isn't following YOUR guidelines but can you do us all a favor and stop trying to convince and tell us what we already know. You're starting to become more a troll and what seems like posting material to elicit a emotional response more than anything constructive at this point. Funny enough, underneath all the that rubbish you just posted, I do see you wanting her to better herself. I get your intention somewhat, but it's her life? Maybe you should just sit patiently and quite in your corner until new work arrives, m'kay?

I guess for some it would be good if she led this straight edge life style. It doesn't matter to me. I hope nothing but the best for her, but I am just here to see her pictures. What she does in her life is her business. Just like anyone else.

Not this rant again :banghead:  Appleauto, you're really sounding like a broking record! We get she isn't following YOUR guidelines but can you do us all a favor and stop trying to convince and tell us what we already know. You're starting to become more a troll and what seems like posting material to elicit a emotional response more than anything constructive at this point. Funny enough, underneath all the that rubbish you just posted, I do see you wanting her to better herself. I get your intention somewhat, but it's her life? Maybe you should just sit patiently and quite in your corner until new work arrives, m'kay?

This.

This.

This.

This.

This.

This.

+1

Appleauto, at this point it is getting old and I really can't hear it anymore. It's always the same and I think everyone got it by now since you've been giving us that speech for months now. Guess what? We can't change anything either because we have no connection to Barbara whatsoever and aren't working with/for her. Plus, let's be honest here, whatever Barbara does career wise you are mostly not satisfied with either way and always complain.

Also, I think you're caring about her personal life a little too much and need to give it a rest. So what if she smokes, her life, not yours. I highly doubt that she will stop doing so because you want her too. And you see, after repeating yourself for months now nothing much has changed, so it might be time for you to finally give it a rest. No problem with you having an opinion, but whenever you go into your usual rant the thread usually has to be cleaned due to the drama starting again.

Anyway, really small but Barbara for UNIQLO.

post-66949-0-1446061104-50428_thumb.jpg

L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique/Miracle BB Cream commercial .....same music as L'Oreal Miss Manga .....

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjg2NDQ3NjI4.html

Additional info regarding Hercules (2014) trailer..... 

Vandy Price ‏@VandyPrice  Mar 15
When are we going to see some #Hercules stills or footage @BrettRatner?

Brett Ratner‏@BrettRatner
Thanks for your interest @VandyPrice #Hercules teaser trailer is premiering on #Noah opening!